Boots No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Boots  No7 Mineral Perfection Powder Foundation

1 review

Mica, Boron nitride, Dimethicone, Silica, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Barium sulfate, Titanium dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ruby Powder, Amethyst Powder, Sapphire Powder [ /- (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)]

on 8/13/2012 5:20:00 PM

I have very dry skin,acne prone,and a oily t-zone.And I have pimples,discoloration/hyper pigmentation and I hate wearing makeup.
And this is perfect!If I have any pimple I cover it up with my concealer(Which I adore) and then I take any type of powder brush(Not the one that it comes with) and just dap it on.You can get light coverage,but if you keep applying a few you get pretty good coverage.I got it in New Ivory ,and I am very pale yet it stills looks great,not orange.I love this , it comes with a lot in my opinion ,but I still decided to stock up by buying a second one the other day.I've been using it for months,and the coverage is great,didn't make me breakout,the packaging is ..ehh not bad tho the packaging looks very nice and it comes with a brush too! I would really recommend:)