Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Bodywash w/Nutrium Moisture

Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Bodywash w/Nutrium Moisture

3.9

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love this bodywash for helping to keep my skin soft and hydrated, I find that the KP on my arms and legs really diminishes with continued use too. Its also great for shaving! The scent is soft and floral and I can still smell it on my skin during the day.

on 12/31/2015 1:19:00 AM

This is their iconic body wash. I've always stick with Dove's classic line when it come to body wash. It's mild (really mild but does the good cleansing job). Nice scent (I know this can be arguable, but this come to personal preferences). Skin feel so relaxing and soft after shower. If you read the ingredient list, it doesn't add the drying SLS unlike many many many other brands. (another reason for me to keep coming back). I would always stick with Dove unless they reformulate their product.

To Read all 35 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/4/2015 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

First, the packaging is hard to open in shower, yet its easy to get the products out of the bottle.
Second, i hate the smell. It smells like cheap soap to me. The texture is thick, but its easy to use. It foams a bit which is great. Also a little goes a looooong way. I bought this in winter and i still have it till today (although that i got bored of it and tried to finish it faster).
I love dove products. This kept my skin really soft. But i have few breakouts (okay they are a lot) on my shoulders and chest, this may be causing it (along with my shampoo and conditioner).
In general, this is a really good moisturizing shower gel, the only down side is the smell.

on 8/12/2015 1:57:00 AM

That's a bodywash I've been using almost daily for last few years. It's got a lovely scent which last on my skin for hours. Also it foams wery well and keeps my skin well moisturized. 5 lippies no doubt :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

The bottle saids softer skin in one shower. So the formula has been changed and its too greasy now. It doesn't remove the deodorant from my underarms like it use to.

on 12/21/2014 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Dove and was a religious user of their original beauty bar as my go to body wash. Come winter time, my skin gets very dry and I felt like I needed to use something more moisturizing. I picked this up and was pleasantly surprised. I love the smell, it has nice lather, leaves me feeling less dry and like the original beauty bar, doesn't cause me to break out on my chest or back. I don't sense the slickness or film left behind that others are describing on here. If anything, when I run my fingers over the top of my back and shoulder blades, where my skin tends to feel oily at times, it feels perfectly balanced and smooth.

on 12/13/2014 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I'm obsessed with any scent that reminds me of the Tide or Downey fragrance in my freshly laundered clothes. I dont wear perfume and shy away from scented hair products & body washes bc of my obsession.

So as I mulled over which winter body wash to use - I was nicely surprised this body wash in the flavor 'Go Fresh - Blue
Fig & Orange Blossom' had a compatible scent to the clean laundry smell I like.

Major Pro: Clean, Fresh fragrance
Cons:
-clunky packaging (disproportionately-sized flip cap on bulky bottle) for lotiony textured product
- thick lotion-like texture that has to be diluted with water on a washcloth to spread evenly
- requires extra rinsing to avoid filmy feeling

I can ignore the cons bc the creaminess gives me moisture & the scent is nice for Work and Date Nights.

on 11/9/2014 3:55:00 PM

I got a little 2 oz sample of this and glad I didn't purchase. The scent was a very strong fruity floral, but it doesn't linger after you rinse it off. It is definitely a low-lather type of wash. I had to use quite a lot to get it to lather well. I like lather so thats a negative for me. What I didn't like, and what makes me give it such a low rating, it the feeling of a film it left on my skin. After rinsing, my skin just felt sticky. I ended up washing again with my regular body wash (Nature's Gate Velvet Moisture in Papaya) to wash the feeling away. Threw the rest of the bottle away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

When I used this I did feel like it made my skin softer and more moisturized. The only issue I had was it seemed like you needed to use a lot of product to get it to foam up properly.

on 10/19/2014 12:28:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Dove is really the only brand of deodorant and body wash I use! This body wash is one I use often. My favorite is the gentle exfoliating one just because I like the scent more. This doesn't have a strong scent and lathers up nicely. I'd imagine it would be great for people with dry or sensitive skin as well!