TiGi Bed Head - Foxy Curls Contour Cream

4.2

on 12/11/2016 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

First of all: I am absolutely in love with the scent of this product! It's a mouthwatering, slightly tarte berry scent that I can't get enough of. The bottle is pretty fun and unique, though I don't like that it isn't very travel friendly (you need to press down the pump in order to twist it closed, which of course dispenses product). The cream in itself feels a little sticky, but not once it's in the hair. Sadly, it's not moisturizing enough for my hair. It would probably work the best for someone with normal hair (or at least not perpetually dry hair like me) who just wants a little bit of definition to their curls. I will have to go back to my trusted and highly moisturizing label.m Curl Cream for now, but I will try this out again in the summer, when my hair isn't quite as dry, and see if it will work well enough for me to use up. Otherwise I'll pass it on to someone else.

TiGi's/Bed Head's unclear cruelty free status makes me doubt I'll purchase anything else from the brand in the future.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This curl cream is magic for my 2a/2b wavy/fine/damaged/color-treated hair. I use it as a base product underneath a hard hold gel and then I diffuse. It offers just enough hold where I can actually form some beautiful curls, yet it somehow doesn't feel sticky or heavy in my hair. I highly recommend this if you're looking to coax out some gorgeous, natural looking curls.

on 2/3/2015 9:47:00 AM

I have naturally curly hair and I have been using this product for years, it keeps my curls in check and makes them defined. My only gripe is the packaging, when you get close to the end you cannot dispense any product as the pump doesn't reach so I have to put the product from one bottle into another and this isn't easy as the bottles are hard and not squeezable. Overall if you have curly hair this is brilliant😄

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have tried couple of mousses, but they failed to define my waves. This product does a good job to control my frizz and define my waves.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This works better than anything on my fine botticelli curls!

A little goes a long way. Using too much WILL result in a crunch effect, you don't really need that amount. It does NOT work on dry hair for me (makes it sticky and flaky), the hair has to be damp. It has a nice hold and curl definition, medium frizz control, but it's not a treatment so it's better to use with something else, as if it was a gel.

The smell is fruity (a bit like candy) but doesn't linger forever. I like it.

The packaging is beautiful and easy to use... until you reach the bottom, then it's freaking impossible! I have to keep the bottle upside down and force the product out.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried every curly hair mousse and gel there is (just about) from low end to high end and this stuff takes the cake!!!! It brings out every curl in my hair and a little goes a long way! The smell is initially strong but fades after application. Must try!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

HG status! Superior frizz control, defines waves and even creates a bit of curl in my thick, naturally wavy hair.

If I use too much, it can leave my hair with a bit of crunch, but even then, the frizz control is worth it. I left off a lippie because it's not could for second day waves, as it leaves my hair feeling pretty dry and straw like on day number two, even when refreshed with water and additional product. otherwise it's fantastic!

Love the cute packaging & skittles smell- yum!

on 7/4/2013 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I really like this product. I've gone through a few different styling products (mostly mousses) and wasn't very satisfied until I tried this stuff. The only thing I don't like about it is the smell- it smells like candy (very sweet) but it leaves my curls lightweight and soft. I had to play around with the amount to use since I'm not used to using a gel on my hair but if your want lighter curls just put about a quarter and if you need more (like me) than use a couple quarter size pumps. I use my diffuser after i scrunch it the way i want it to lock in the style. I would definitely buy it again :)

I was so excited to use this product. I love the bed head curls rock product and was hoping for the same results with this one. this product is EXTREMELY DRYING. I put it in my damp hair with a light hand, and on the first use my hair felt like straw. it became extremely tangly and hard to manage. I was hoping for better due to the price and brand. worst styling cream I've used. can't even finish the bottle it's that bad.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I really like this curl cream and it is not easy to impress me when it comes to curl cream. This stuff smells good, like candy, which I'm sure some people can't stand but I like it, It does enhance curl and it gives a little bit of hold which is not all that common in curling creams. Most importantly to me anyway is that it does not give you that wet, crunchy, yucky look that those of us with curls have suffered with for so long. I am someone that constantly uses more of a styling product than they recommend, I always think this won't work let me add three more pumps! With this however, I would caution you not to use more than recommended, even for me and my more is more attitude, I only use one pump of this cream if that and it works perfectly. If you use too much then you are going to get that crunchy wet look.

Popular Styling Products