Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

4.4

on 10/8/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is like a dupe for MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mascara. Oh my, I don't even know where to start with this product. First off, the primer helps immensely in bringing out volume out of your eyelashes. It's also buildable, so the more coats you apply, the thicker your lashes appear. The topcoat (which is the second "step" from the tube) darkens your eyelashes. This mascara gives you length and volume, it's as if you're wearing fake lashes if you apply more coats. I would definitely repurchase this again, the price is a bit expensive but hey if you think about it, this is a pretty reasonable price for the result you get. This mascara can probably compete with high end brands.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this mascara i love side 1 it gives length and side 2 volume, its kind of expensive its aroun $9.50 but what you pay for is what you gett,this mascara is totalyy a repurchasee
i love how it give lengt,volume,and it defines like one by onee
i recommendd ittt!:)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

gave me long dark lashes, very buildable.. so in use with another mascara, you can achieve thick & long lashes. I would say the only thing i didnt like was that it can flake if you use too much.. and I love having dramatic lashes so of course mine always started to flake after a while.

on 2/23/2010 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I swore I would never try one of these mascaras again, I find the packaging so inconvienent and I'm not into having to apply 2 products to achieve a "full and long lashes" look. However, after watching Emilynoel on youtube, she shared how promising this product is and of course, I had to try it. Step #1, allows you to coat your lashes with a thinner brush and #2, adds that extra 'oomph'. The final result is quite impressive. My lashes look like they've grown overnight. I do wish I would waited for those drugstore BOGO offers, to try the Maybelline falsies mascara as that product is getting decent reviews, and this cost about 9 bucks alone. Overall, great product, I will keep on my list of "repurchase" items.

on 2/9/2010 2:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bough this a few weeks ago, I normally shy away from the 2 step mascaras (who needs another step in the morning) but I was really excited to try this. I debated for awhile between the bold and the volume, I went for the bold thinking it would give me everything, length and volume. At first I wasn't sure if this was gonna work for me, it didn't hold my curl (a big no no for me) and seemed to clump. But after using it a few more times, I like it. It takes a bit more work then my full and soft, and I don't think I would use it everyday, but it works for my night time dramatic lashes. I used it this morning with very neutral eye makeup so that my lashes would be more noticeable, it's nice and black, and does give good length and volume. I have to use my lash comb a lot but I use it a lot anyway. I would probably repurchase, its a good price, but I may try something else, I am sucker for the new things...