Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

3.0

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I can't stand this mascara. It makes my lashes a bit longer but I want volume. XXL means bigger not longer. Sheesh! Neither side 1 or side 2 did anything that any old run of the mill mascara does. I have to do a bajillion coats to even get moderate coverage.The wands are short compared to traditional mascara. I am going to try to make this work. When I use it with my other recent horrible mascara purchase (different brand)- the result is tolerable. I don't believe I should have to stack mascaras just to get a result I can get with one good mascara but I can't bare to toss out two brand new mascaras. I gave it two lippies because the very black is a nice black. Oh well. Hopefully both tubes of bum mascara will dry up really fast and I can go back to a better product soon.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's about time there was a black primer for mascara. I had used the xxl intense in the past and hated having to cover the white primer and end up with a grey like color. This mascara is really nice, great consistency, easy to use brushes. Does not get clumpy with application and very rarely needs to be combed afterwards.

on 2/23/2010 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

almost the perfect mascara. Stunning falsies in a tube, seriously almost perfect, perfect length,volume,lift,separation,color everything. BUT! THIS MASCARA DOES NOT COME OFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! no amount or eye makeup remover or face cleanser takes it completely off, you just have to let it eventually flake and fade off. It sad actually, was almost my HG X(