Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Filtered by hair type : Other
Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

3.5

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this mascara i love side 1 it gives length and side 2 volume, its kind of expensive its aroun $9.50 but what you pay for is what you gett,this mascara is totalyy a repurchasee
i love how it give lengt,volume,and it defines like one by onee
i recommendd ittt!:)

on 11/11/2010 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

if i'm being cheap i use maybelline full & soft and on a special day i use mufe smoky lash. my mom suggested i try this because i never use mascara without a primer. after using this for about 5 days, i must say it is def. worth trying! i looove how the primer is black instead of the horrible white like every other makeup brand. the primer's brush really separates my lashes really well and makes them look really long. i wish i could buy the primer by itself because the mascara side is not that great. the mascara brush gives a clumpy application and gets flaky towards the end of the day. however, it doesn't give me raccoon eyes and really lasts 24 hours! the packaging is really chubs and its hard for me to get close to my eyes because the packaging is so thick and chunky. if maybelline was smart, they'd sell the primer by itself in a skinnier packaging because the primer is def. a winner!

on 8/24/2010 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Ok so today I was at the drugstore and I decided to buy this mascara because some lady RAVED about it on youtube. Anyway, I like this mascara but I don't plan on raving about it anytime soon.
The mascara wands on both ends aren't my favorite because they seem like they allow clumps. And the mascara flakes a little.
But it's pretty good besides all that.
OH and it makes my lashes longer but it doesn't really volumize them, making my lashes sometimes look like spider lashes.
Overall I would recommend this mascara but I would also recommend to get a voluminzing mascara to go with it.

UPDATE: This mascara is "ok" to me. I will admit, the very black color is VERY BLACK and will make your lashes look BOLD. But it flakes a lot for me. So I'm not sure if I would repurchase. The primer is better than the actual mascara too.

on 3/6/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For some reason I did not realize this was waterproof. I didn't want a WP mascara but this is decent for that purpose, it gives some volume and does not come off (obviously). I wish that it was labeled as waterproof though!

on 2/7/2010 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was not so good for me. I usually avoid 2-step mascaras (I just hate another step) but because of the good reviews I decided to try it. My main beef with this is that I cannot get this stuff off my eyelashes!! I didn't think it was waterproof. Usually I can get most of my mascara off with a cleansingwipe and then facewash but this stuff just seems to cling on for dear life. After a week my eyelashes were totally coated and sticking to my eyelash curler. I swear a chunk of my eyelashes came out. I'll probably just finish it up but will not repurchase.

UPDATE** I changed this to a 1. This has completely destroyed my lashes. I don't know why it affected me like this as nobody else seems to have had this problem. I think all the rubbing to get the stupid stuff off just really thinned them out. I'm so sad :(

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara gave me false lashes. Wow... this gives good volume, length, and really holds a curl. The first step is just as black as the second step. This really made my lashes look longer, the longest I've seen a mascara has done to my lashes. Unfortunately after trying this for a few weeks, this mascara gave me raccoon eyes at the end of the day :( I was really wanting to like this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

If someone had asked me two days ago, I would have rated this about a three. It was clumpy and made my lashes look spidery. But I decided to give it another chance, and this time tried putting on the 2 side before the 1 side... and voila! Instant false eyelashes in a tube.

Long and perfectly thick but not clumpy lashes that stay curled ALL day (I have Asian eyelashes, they never ever stay curled for longer than a couple hours). I did get some flaking today, but it was very minimal and I think it actually came from my eyeliner.

For $7.49, go out and get this today! Seriously people, it's THAT good.

i am a total mascara fiend.. i immediately have to buy all new mascaras that come out.. i bought this and the volume Pro mascaras from Target.. this one in particular didn't do too much.. i was hoping for deep black lashes, and it seemed to be less than bold.. not bad, but not great.. just meh.. and the worst thing about this product is that i couldn't get this stuff off.. i had to try three different soaps, and oils to make this crap budge.. this was just the regular, i would hate to see what the waterproof is like..