Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

2.8

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I don't know why this mascara got such lousy reviews, I find myself reaching for this mascara much more then my Voluminous or Bad Gal lashes. I love the two step system and I like that the formula isn't too wet or clumpy. This makes false lashes even more gorgeous and dramatic. I also love this stuff for putting mascara on my lower lashes, it makes it easy because of the smaller wand and it doesn't smudge and make a huge mess. I haven't experienced any smudging or flakes from this mascara. Love!

on 7/16/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

At first I thought this mascara was great, I wore it maybe three times on hot sweaty days with great results. Completely randomly one day I'm wearing this mascara and I check in the mirror and see total raccoon eyes! Admittedly it was a hot day and I was sweating, but this is supposed to be long lasting!! This mascara was the only thing I was wearing on my eyes so I know it was the culprit. It wasn't even minimal smudging, it was like a total melt down on my bottom eyelid. :( Very disappointed.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Clumps, smudges, disappears in 10 minutes...

on 4/15/2010 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I may buy this again. The product has the ability to make you look like you have falsies on! Great thickening. Not so much lenthening. I like it. I actually like the two brushes. I use Step 2 first and Step 1 last. I find that the step 1 brush is thinner and better separates lashes so I use it last. Although is 24 hr bold this is not waterproof! It smudges sometimes. But a good quality mascara to get that falsy look coveted by such mascaras as Dior Show...for a lot less!

on 3/6/2010 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For some reason I did not realize this was waterproof. I didn't want a WP mascara but this is decent for that purpose, it gives some volume and does not come off (obviously). I wish that it was labeled as waterproof though!