Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Maybelline New York XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

3.0

on 11/18/2012 6:50:00 PM

I didn't buy this one entirely intentionally. I wanted this other version of XXL but they only had this one and i was like "sure, why not". I don't regret it for one second. Though the wand is short, it still delivers, but then again, it's only short because this mascara has two sides. One a primer/length and One for volume. The length side (thinner brush) can be used just by itself and it very well separates your lashes and if you want volume, use the other side. Or use both! Great mascara! It's not even waterproof and is still hard to remove. So I'm not sure if that's bad or not?

on 8/22/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This mascara did not last at all. It rubbed off
On my under eyes even when I used powder.
I was left with raccoon eyes everytime!
I gave it many chances but I ended up just throwing
It way. It's not worth it.

on 10/1/2011 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Really like this mascara. Gives similar results as the voluminous by L'oreal and the colossal by maybelline (my favorite). I just find it a bit dumb for having 2 sides when there are other mascaras that give the same look with just one coat of the same wand and formula. regardless this is still nice, gives length and defines each lash.

EDIT:
okay i don't know what i was thinking, this sucks!!! such a dryyyyyyyy formula! and i'm not wasting my time putting on 2 different wands of the mascara. It looks like its doing a good job when i'm putting it on, but when i look in the mirror latter on, it looks nothing like when i put it on, instead it looks dry, and soooo much less voluminous than it did before, def would not buy again

Like most others have said the primer is better than the mascara you just have to use a little technique to apply it and don't start at the roots only do the tips Too bad the brush for the primer is tricky to work with
It flakes once in awhile but it does last I'd say probably 12 hours looking ok. After 24 I think you would need to reapply again. Will not buy again but will use until this one is gone.

on 5/2/2010 11:02:00 PM

the mascara really lengthening and really holds throughout the day. everything is good about this mascara other than the fact that is is sooooo hard to remove!!! the mascara is not even waterproof and I feel like it is even harder to remove then waterproof ones. definitely not going to buy this product again its just too hard to remove.

on 1/15/2010 8:48:00 AM

This is one of the best mascara's I've ever used! It goes on smooth and doesn't clump and WOW instant fake lashes!!!! It stays put (no pesky flakes) and I found it no harder then any other mascara to remove (I use oil based makeup remover and a cleansing wipe). FYI I've tried all type$ of mascaras from $3.99 - $50.00 and this one is great!