Maybelline XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Maybelline XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

3.4

on 8/22/2012 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This mascara did not last at all. It rubbed off
On my under eyes even when I used powder.
I was left with raccoon eyes everytime!
I gave it many chances but I ended up just throwing
It way. It's not worth it.

on 7/16/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

At first I thought this mascara was great, I wore it maybe three times on hot sweaty days with great results. Completely randomly one day I'm wearing this mascara and I check in the mirror and see total raccoon eyes! Admittedly it was a hot day and I was sweating, but this is supposed to be long lasting!! This mascara was the only thing I was wearing on my eyes so I know it was the culprit. It wasn't even minimal smudging, it was like a total melt down on my bottom eyelid. :( Very disappointed.

on 10/22/2011 1:52:00 PM

Awful. Very little volume, no definition and it started smudging within an hour.

on 10/1/2011 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Really like this mascara. Gives similar results as the voluminous by L'oreal and the colossal by maybelline (my favorite). I just find it a bit dumb for having 2 sides when there are other mascaras that give the same look with just one coat of the same wand and formula. regardless this is still nice, gives length and defines each lash.

EDIT:
okay i don't know what i was thinking, this sucks!!! such a dryyyyyyyy formula! and i'm not wasting my time putting on 2 different wands of the mascara. It looks like its doing a good job when i'm putting it on, but when i look in the mirror latter on, it looks nothing like when i put it on, instead it looks dry, and soooo much less voluminous than it did before, def would not buy again

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This was crap. I usually use the Extensions one and I loved it. Thought I would give this one a try. I wore it maybe 3 times. It made my lashes clump really bad. They looked awful. I gave it to my sister.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This mascara is awful; don't waste your money. The wands don't really separate lashes well and I hate the two step process. I used this on one eye and used my MAC one on the other and the lashes I used this on looked so limp and lame. Not going to repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was dissapointed with this. it clumped my lashes and made them look horrible. PLUS, they smuged all over my eyes! ugh... i had to give it one lip because it wouldnt allow me to give it a zero.

on 3/8/2010 2:48:00 AM

Worst mascara I have ever tried.

It was clumpy. It flaked. It ran under my eyes and was damn near impossible to get off. I used it one day and then had a couple days off work where I wore no makeup at all. I woke up with black smudges under my eyes, after I thought I thoroughly removed all traces. I also found the smudges creeping back throughout the day.

I had the original one that was in the black and white packaging a long time ago and I remember liking it. This was just terrible.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I thought this sucked.

on 2/7/2010 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was not so good for me. I usually avoid 2-step mascaras (I just hate another step) but because of the good reviews I decided to try it. My main beef with this is that I cannot get this stuff off my eyelashes!! I didn't think it was waterproof. Usually I can get most of my mascara off with a cleansingwipe and then facewash but this stuff just seems to cling on for dear life. After a week my eyelashes were totally coated and sticking to my eyelash curler. I swear a chunk of my eyelashes came out. I'll probably just finish it up but will not repurchase.

UPDATE** I changed this to a 1. This has completely destroyed my lashes. I don't know why it affected me like this as nobody else seems to have had this problem. I think all the rubbing to get the stupid stuff off just really thinned them out. I'm so sad :(