Maybelline XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline XXL PRO 24HOUR BOLD

3.2

on 1/22/2013 4:05:00 PM

I LOVE this mascara! It makes my lashes look soooo long! The trick is to not let the first coat dry before you apply the second. Everyone always asks me of I'm wearing falsies! You need to buy this!

on 11/18/2012 6:50:00 PM

I didn't buy this one entirely intentionally. I wanted this other version of XXL but they only had this one and i was like "sure, why not". I don't regret it for one second. Though the wand is short, it still delivers, but then again, it's only short because this mascara has two sides. One a primer/length and One for volume. The length side (thinner brush) can be used just by itself and it very well separates your lashes and if you want volume, use the other side. Or use both! Great mascara! It's not even waterproof and is still hard to remove. So I'm not sure if that's bad or not?

on 7/16/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

At first I thought this mascara was great, I wore it maybe three times on hot sweaty days with great results. Completely randomly one day I'm wearing this mascara and I check in the mirror and see total raccoon eyes! Admittedly it was a hot day and I was sweating, but this is supposed to be long lasting!! This mascara was the only thing I was wearing on my eyes so I know it was the culprit. It wasn't even minimal smudging, it was like a total melt down on my bottom eyelid. :( Very disappointed.

on 12/9/2011 10:35:00 PM

When I first applied it, I was surprised to see how long my lashes became. It was a smooth but clumpy...I've managed to deal with that. Also, why would someone make a mascara that last 24hrs when it's bad to wear it over night? Or is this product safe to do so? who knows...Okay, so after the first step, I then applied the top coat (number 2) and my lashes suddenly looked extremely long and full. Not the best I've used but I'm happy with it. I then curled it then used a brush to remove most of the clumps. It tinted and darken my lashes well and apparently it's build-able too. Overall...it's good. Not the best on the market but it's good for the price I got for it lol

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Clumps, smudges, disappears in 10 minutes...

on 10/8/2011 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is like a dupe for MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Lash Mascara. Oh my, I don't even know where to start with this product. First off, the primer helps immensely in bringing out volume out of your eyelashes. It's also buildable, so the more coats you apply, the thicker your lashes appear. The topcoat (which is the second "step" from the tube) darkens your eyelashes. This mascara gives you length and volume, it's as if you're wearing fake lashes if you apply more coats. I would definitely repurchase this again, the price is a bit expensive but hey if you think about it, this is a pretty reasonable price for the result you get. This mascara can probably compete with high end brands.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

i absolutely love this mascara i love side 1 it gives length and side 2 volume, its kind of expensive its aroun $9.50 but what you pay for is what you gett,this mascara is totalyy a repurchasee
i love how it give lengt,volume,and it defines like one by onee
i recommendd ittt!:)

on 9/9/2010 9:41:00 PM

This isn't that bad--but just doesn't do much to my lashes. It does a wonder to my bottom lashes, which is nice, but just not my top lashes. It lasts all day, and looks okay, but it just doesn't make my lashes thick and bold. Will use until its empty, but will not buy again unless I need a mascara for my bottom lashes.

on 8/24/2010 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Ok so today I was at the drugstore and I decided to buy this mascara because some lady RAVED about it on youtube. Anyway, I like this mascara but I don't plan on raving about it anytime soon.
The mascara wands on both ends aren't my favorite because they seem like they allow clumps. And the mascara flakes a little.
But it's pretty good besides all that.
OH and it makes my lashes longer but it doesn't really volumize them, making my lashes sometimes look like spider lashes.
Overall I would recommend this mascara but I would also recommend to get a voluminzing mascara to go with it.

UPDATE: This mascara is "ok" to me. I will admit, the very black color is VERY BLACK and will make your lashes look BOLD. But it flakes a lot for me. So I'm not sure if I would repurchase. The primer is better than the actual mascara too.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was dissapointed with this. it clumped my lashes and made them look horrible. PLUS, they smuged all over my eyes! ugh... i had to give it one lip because it wouldnt allow me to give it a zero.

Popular Mascaras