Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment MakeupInstant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment MakeupInstant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

on 4/10/2017 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good not bad

on 3/17/2017 12:37:00 AM

I like this product because it's a light coverage and it's easy to use and it's very portable for when I go on weekends away I like to throw it in my makeup bag

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤️

Review:
This product has been around for quite a while now, and almost every beauty guru seems to like it. Soooo, here is my two cents.

The concealer works well in the sense that it has a medium coverage, but at the same time does not feel heavy. It also feels rather dewy, and has a little brightening effect (but that could be because I chose a shade that is a bit light).

Overall, the concealer feels pretty natural and matches my skin well. I typically use this concealer after sunscreen, and then I would use foundation and finish off with powder. It is kind of hard to say how long it lasts before my skin becomes oily, because I use a number of different products. But I think it is safe to say that it does a relatively good job and lasts for long enough.

Application:
One thing I really do not like about this product is the applicator. The micro-corrector applicator is the concealer's main selling point, but I find it very unsanitary. Basically, you turn the knob and the concealer would come out of the sponge at the top. But really, you are just reusing the sponge over and over again, and you can't actually wash the sponge.

I've using it for over a month now, and the sponge is really starting to smell...It may be in my head, but I can almost smell the product that has been sitting on the sponge going bad! I've also found that the sponge balls up...not sure with what, but it just seems too unsanitary. So my recommendation for Maybelline is to maybe get rid of applicator since beauty sponges are so prevalent. Or, better yet, attach a separate micro-corrector applicator that is not attached to the product so that it can be cleaned.

In terms of usage, I feel like I'm using it pretty fast. Instead of using it as a spot corrector, I typically apply it all over the face as a base. But then again, given the state of applicator, I wouldn't want to savor it anyway.

Conclusion
I think the content of this concealer is pretty good. It has a pretty good coverage, and it is lightweight and dewy with a little brightening effect. But the applicator really throws me off because of how unsanitary it is..

see the full review and pictures on my blog! http://bombinate-kate.blogspot.ca/

This stuff has good coverage on under eye circles but it creases sooooo bad which isnt it for age rewinding and covering eye creases/lines? Anyways it does not hold up for long at all if you have oily lids like me.. Even with a setting powder my under eyes looked like they had a film of gloss under them after wearing this it was gross and I had to blot my under eyes throughout the day which I never had to do before wearing this.
Pros-good amount of product, cool bottle and product dispenser, good coverage.
Cons-very greasy feeling, cakes up under eyes, makes lids oily and glossy looking.

on 10/4/2016 3:47:00 PM

Who knew that Maybelline could deliver such an awesome concealer???
I discovered this product by accident as I picked it up one the go during one of my vacay.
I usually use Becca or Mercier but I have been completely converted to this inexpensive yet completely adequate concealer.
I can't say if it delivers any type of anti aging benefits but it does not cake, cover and stays on.
Hopefully, it will not be discontinued.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product does wonders. I personally love natural finishes and light weight products. This product is super light weight and feels exactly like skin on my face. It really firms and lifts my skin. I think it has decent coverage and is great for those who like natural looks and finishes! I thought it was a concealer but then realized it was a foundation right after I purchased it in the lightest shade but I gave it a try. I love it for highlighting my face. It gives a healthy, slightly luminous finish. My shade, 120 creamy ivory, is a bit pink but overall it's great!

on 8/1/2016 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was actually a repurchase of mine I had it over a year ago and remembered really loving it after a string of using bad concealers I came back to this one it's not what I remember at all first of all the packaging was something I hated the first time I bought this. The sponge applicator is unsanitary and I find the concealer is stuck at sides of the sponge at the bottom it doesn't come out from the top meaning I have to bend this to get product out. Secondly this is a fine colour on first application but in true Maybelline fashion it oxidizes so badly, maybelline really need to work on their shade range everything they seem to put out is orange and oxidizes even more orange throughout the day.

on 3/6/2016 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this after hearing great things and was pretty "eh" about it. I didn't think it was that great, kind of sticky feeling, all the shades were wrong for me and I hated the sponge. Don't get me wrong I thought the sponge was a good idea to help smooth it out while applying but all it did was catch the makeup and block it. It was gross and a waste of money for me.

on 1/19/2016 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am in love with this foundation! It is so velveteen and it is a nice blend of liquid and slight cream, or a creamy light liquid. The color is nice for evening out pink undertones. I do not really feel that I have to even use a concealer, but for dates, or special occasions I do use my bare minerals concealer, and it is a dry mineral product and it goes on well. I should note that I do use a moisturizing serum and smashbox primer underneath.

There is a medium sized spongetip at the top of the bottle. You have to turn the top a few times, not a lot!!!!! And it dispenses the foundation all around the sponge tip. Do not make the mistake of thinking it didn't dispense enough. You'll be surprised how much foundation comes out!

I use a bare minerals foundation brush to spread the foundation evenly over my face and down slightly into my neck.

The sponge tip is not for spreading the product on your face. It is however used to dab each area of your gorgeous pallet for even coverage.

This is a great foundation also for 30+ladies! It is dewy and does not settle into lines.

Stay beautiful!