Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup
image 1image 2image 3

3.5

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

on 8/1/2016 4:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This was actually a repurchase of mine I had it over a year ago and remembered really loving it after a string of using bad concealers I came back to this one it's not what I remember at all first of all the packaging was something I hated the first time I bought this. The sponge applicator is unsanitary and I find the concealer is stuck at sides of the sponge at the bottom it doesn't come out from the top meaning I have to bend this to get product out. Secondly this is a fine colour on first application but in true Maybelline fashion it oxidizes so badly, maybelline really need to work on their shade range everything they seem to put out is orange and oxidizes even more orange throughout the day.

on 3/6/2016 6:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Bought this after hearing great things and was pretty "eh" about it. I didn't think it was that great, kind of sticky feeling, all the shades were wrong for me and I hated the sponge. Don't get me wrong I thought the sponge was a good idea to help smooth it out while applying but all it did was catch the makeup and block it. It was gross and a waste of money for me.

To Read all 240 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/19/2016 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am in love with this foundation! It is so velveteen and it is a nice blend of liquid and slight cream, or a creamy light liquid. The color is nice for evening out pink undertones. I do not really feel that I have to even use a concealer, but for dates, or special occasions I do use my bare minerals concealer, and it is a dry mineral product and it goes on well. I should note that I do use a moisturizing serum and smashbox primer underneath.

There is a medium sized spongetip at the top of the bottle. You have to turn the top a few times, not a lot!!!!! And it dispenses the foundation all around the sponge tip. Do not make the mistake of thinking it didn't dispense enough. You'll be surprised how much foundation comes out!

I use a bare minerals foundation brush to spread the foundation evenly over my face and down slightly into my neck.

The sponge tip is not for spreading the product on your face. It is however used to dab each area of your gorgeous pallet for even coverage.

This is a great foundation also for 30+ladies! It is dewy and does not settle into lines.

Stay beautiful!

I'm on the fence about this product. I bought it after reading/watching many reviews in the hopes of covering the dark circles under my eyes. It does a decent job of covering and brightening the under eye area but I'm not sold on the formula just yet. It's not as creamy as I thought it would be. I'm also not sure if I'm concerned about the sponge tip applicator. I certainly don't like the idea of product sitting in there as a possible breeding ground for bacteria, but how is this any different than sitting in the doe tip applicator that is rammed back into the product until the next use? Or the product sitting in the brush tip of other all-in-one applicator/concealer products? I think the only way you avoid this is to buy concealer in a pot or tube and apply it with clean fingers or a clean brush every time. I purchased the color 160 which is the neutralizer and I feel it is a good match for my skin tone. It is a little brighter than my foundation but not enough to give flashback, it provides a brightening effect in addition to covering the dark circles and does not settle in pores or fine lines. I also find that it does not feel thick or tacky and has tremendous staying power. It applies quite easily and there are many good qualities about this concealer so I'm not sure why I can't figure out what is keeping me from committing to this long-term just yet. So, the search will continue but until I find something better I will happily keep this part of my routine.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this on a whim--I'm a big fan of the concealer and figured that the foundation might work. I was very pleasantly surprised. The shade Nude was a near-perfect match for my light olive skin tone. The applicator is supposed to mimic an eraser, but if you try to use it like an eraser, you'll apply way too much product. Best way to apply this foundation is to make a few swipes or dabs, then use your blending tool of choice to blend it out. The coverage is sheer to medium. It doesn't settle in fine lines and feels very light on. It's got pretty good wear time too, lasting 8 hours and still looking pretty decent. No breakouts from wearing it.

It does have some SPF, but not enough that you can give up using your sunscreen underneath. Also, I had to blot shine a couple of times and I have normal to dry skin, so if your skin is oily, you may want to use a heavy-duty primer and/or setting powder to help control the oil.

on 12/8/2015 8:10:00 PM

This is one of my favourite products! I bought it for $16 AUD. Dark circles are a part of me and this product brightens up my dark circle area really well. I have it in the shade 'light pale' and it's one shade lighter than my skintone so I can use it like a highlighting concealer. I use this product also to highlight so I use it under my brows to brighten my brow bone, conceal and to define the shape of my eyebrow after filling my brows in. It is a miracle worker! However I find the product to run out a little fast but other than that it is all good.Definitely will repurchase :)

PROS:
Covers and lightens up the dark circle area and does a good job of it too

CONS:
Product tends to run out a little fast

I bought this foundation on a whim and I've been pleasantly surprised by how much I like it. I've been using the same line's under eye concealer for quite some time and I was looking for a new foundation so I picked this one up. I'm almost 29, so I don't have terribly aging skin, however I've been noticing that it just doesn't look quite as radiant as it used to. I have truly combination skin, some days leaning heavily in either the super oily or super dry direction, some days simply having a little excess oil in my t-zone. Either way this has caused me to usually stay away from the "dewy" look because it usually ended up just being oily. This makeup gives me the perfect dewy look without looking oily at all! My skin looks noticeably more fresh and radiant. (Full disclosure: I also recently started using a new skincare line that I am LOVING, but I definitely need to give this foundation its due credit!) My skin looks great! I do still blot my face once or twice throughout the day, but that's probably more out of habit than anything. I know some people don't like the sponge applicator because of sanitary reasons, but I always wash my face right before applying my makeup so I don't feel like it gets all that dirty. To be honest, it's super convenient having the applicator built in. I use a buffing brush to smooth the foundation in after applying it with the sponge, then set it with a finishing powder. This is probably my favorite foundation I've ever used to be honest.

on 10/29/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've been a Lancôme Effacernes use for YEARS and although it does the trick, I had heard such great things about this concealer. So I decided to give it a shot. It covers just as well as Lancôme's and was less than $5 with sales/specials at Ulta. The coverage is amazing and when I first apply it in the morning it doesn't settle into my fine lines. Yes, at the end of the day you can see my crow's feet, but I expect that. If you know of a concealer that doesn't do this, plmk! :) I really like the convenience of the packaging. I don't need a separate brush to apply and I can control how much comes out. I love to use the concealer for highlighting as well.

on 10/25/2015 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I lost count how many of these I've gone through so I guess u can say I like it. I don't have major under eye circles but it covers them and acts as a highlight. I go back and forth between light and neutralizer (I have light skin with a yellow undertone), the light is more pink and the neutralizer is more yellow. Sometimes its nice to switch it up. Dirt cheap. and works great! Packaging? I really don't mind the sponge applicator, its pretty convenient...by the time I'm grossed out by how dirty it got, I'm at the end of the tube and ready for the next so for me its not a problem!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Amazing. I workout five days a week and have not had it drip off under my eyes or made blemishes worsening. I buy one tube per month which can't be as horrible if you're makeup maintenance is low if you're going for less is more. I am Latina and have yellow under tones and overall sensitive skin. I am not into name brands as long it works I will keep using it. Using it for last 4 year's.