Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation
Instant Age Rewind Eraser FoundationInstant Age Rewind Eraser FoundationInstant Age Rewind Eraser Foundation

Octinoxate 7.5%, Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (PVP Crosspolymer), Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylparaben, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium 51, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica [2011]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

DOES ANY1 READ & NOTICE: this review is for the FOUNDATION **not** concealer so please put your review in the proper spot. I think this FOUNDATION is awesome. It covers well, doesn’t get shiny easily (I have oily skin), doesn’t look too Dewey nor Too matte; I just like it & I like the applicator. I wear 130 I’m NC20. I like the concealers Too but this review is for the FOUNDATION ONLY!

Foundation (not concealer) review:

I'm on a hunt for new makeup, because I'm 51, things are changing up, and I must really love a challenge.

My skin:
-fair and pink
-combo to dry, but really, honestly, it's mostly dry.
-t-zone pores are prone to clogging
-some sun damage - mostly a few spots, but some crepy skin at top of cheeks, under the eyes

The foundation - Shade 120/Ivory:
-sinks into ALL the pores, including ones I'm barely aware of
-parties in the lines.
-really nasty over the crepey stuff. orange, cracked across the lines, etc.
-sits on top of skin, except where it promptly sank into pores
-stuck to dry spots in an aggressively orange way.

I took it off within 15 minutes. I *used* to use this stuff and loved it. It blended, it covered, it got the job done.

It's going back.

on 8/1/2017 9:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I didn't like this. It was too watery and it made covering my dark circles impossible!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am almost finished my first tube of this and I love it so much I just may have to repurchase. I have very easily creased undereyes, not wrinkles or fine lines, just natural creases. I find this is the only concealer that really doesn't look bad in the creases after a couple hours. It's extremely lightweight with a decent amount of coverage, yet almost undetectable. I have it in the "neutralizer" shade and it's a great light banana colour that suits my light warm-neutral skin. I usually use it under the eyes and for highlighting the rest of my face.

The applicator can be seen as a bit unsanitary (especially if used for acne concealing), but I don't find it unbearably so. The sponge is advertised as having anti-bacterial properties and it's not much better than a doe-foot applicator (when you return it to the tube after using it on the face).

on 4/10/2017 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Good not bad

on 3/17/2017 12:37:00 AM

I like this product because it's a light coverage and it's easy to use and it's very portable for when I go on weekends away I like to throw it in my makeup bag

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love it❤️

This product has been around for quite a while now, and almost every beauty guru seems to like it. Soooo, here is my two cents.

The concealer works well in the sense that it has a medium coverage, but at the same time does not feel heavy. It also feels rather dewy, and has a little brightening effect (but that could be because I chose a shade that is a bit light).

Overall, the concealer feels pretty natural and matches my skin well. I typically use this concealer after sunscreen, and then I would use foundation and finish off with powder. It is kind of hard to say how long it lasts before my skin becomes oily, because I use a number of different products. But I think it is safe to say that it does a relatively good job and lasts for long enough.

One thing I really do not like about this product is the applicator. The micro-corrector applicator is the concealer's main selling point, but I find it very unsanitary. Basically, you turn the knob and the concealer would come out of the sponge at the top. But really, you are just reusing the sponge over and over again, and you can't actually wash the sponge.

I've using it for over a month now, and the sponge is really starting to smell...It may be in my head, but I can almost smell the product that has been sitting on the sponge going bad! I've also found that the sponge balls up...not sure with what, but it just seems too unsanitary. So my recommendation for Maybelline is to maybe get rid of applicator since beauty sponges are so prevalent. Or, better yet, attach a separate micro-corrector applicator that is not attached to the product so that it can be cleaned.

In terms of usage, I feel like I'm using it pretty fast. Instead of using it as a spot corrector, I typically apply it all over the face as a base. But then again, given the state of applicator, I wouldn't want to savor it anyway.

I think the content of this concealer is pretty good. It has a pretty good coverage, and it is lightweight and dewy with a little brightening effect. But the applicator really throws me off because of how unsanitary it is..

see the full review and pictures on my blog!

on 10/4/2016 3:47:00 PM

Who knew that Maybelline could deliver such an awesome concealer???
I discovered this product by accident as I picked it up one the go during one of my vacay.
I usually use Becca or Mercier but I have been completely converted to this inexpensive yet completely adequate concealer.
I can't say if it delivers any type of anti aging benefits but it does not cake, cover and stays on.
Hopefully, it will not be discontinued.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product does wonders. I personally love natural finishes and light weight products. This product is super light weight and feels exactly like skin on my face. It really firms and lifts my skin. I think it has decent coverage and is great for those who like natural looks and finishes! I thought it was a concealer but then realized it was a foundation right after I purchased it in the lightest shade but I gave it a try. I love it for highlighting my face. It gives a healthy, slightly luminous finish. My shade, 120 creamy ivory, is a bit pink but overall it's great!