e.l.f. Shimmer Mineral Glow

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/13/2017 5:14:00 PM

Not sure it does anything. I tried to use it as a highlighter, did not do anything. Tried to use it as a setting powder, did not make any difference. Can i use it to fly out my window?!?

I'm still unsure about this product. The packaging is very pretty (again with the simple-ness) but I don't like the way that the product is dispersed before you get a chance to put it on the brush, I think it releases too much, so there is a lot of excess. I quite like the fact that there isn't too much shimmer in it, making it suitable for everyday wear, which is a bonus.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I wasn`t too impressed with this at all,I hardly saw it on my skin.I sometimes use it as a highlighter or under my brow bone.Suppose I could use it as a face powder if I ever run out!

on 2/24/2010 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I wanted a possible dupe for BE's Clear Radiance, which I really love, but this is not that. I don't notice any shimmer at all, actually. Since it is so light, I use this to set my cream undereye concealer, and it works fine there. The container is ENORMOUS, and it's super cheap, so it has that going for it! Just disappointed that it wasn't shimmery at all.

UPDATE: I now use MAC Mineralize Skinfinish as a highlighter. It blows this away. By comparison, the ELF product is chalky and messy.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am very fair, and this works like a subtle bronzer on me when used as an all over face powder. I only use it with too pale foundations like Flirt's TM My Fair Lady, that way the color combination works. My normally dry skin looks a bit shiny after some hours with this, so frequent touch ups are needed. Works well under the eyes to set concealer. It has small glitter particles that are visible in sunlight, and can also highlight skin structure such as pores and wrinkles/lines on the forehead. A subtle effect, but not one I need at this age. No cakey look, though. ELF often has sales, so don't pay more than 50%.

on 12/23/2009 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Shimmer Mineral Glow is supposed to give you a healthy radiance. I cannot tell the difference between the Mineral Glow and the Mineral Booster. I have been using this only on my cheeks and nose, and it does deposit some shimmer. It's nothing great and I only paid $2.40, so if I don't use it, I won't be disappointed. I doubt I will buy this again...