Uploaded by bergquis

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/09/2014

this is great stuff. i looks sun kissed and so natural. unlike other bronzer that looks fake and orange.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Sep/30/2012

This particular color is Bronze, which I would describe as a dark bronze. It is stunning on my coloring, but be wary and go light-handed if you are lighter skinned. It is not a "gold" bronze, more of a "rust" bronze. These are great blushes, worth far far more than their super cheap price! They are well pigmented, long lasting, and gorgeous colors. The texture is very nice and …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Feb/27/2012

WARNING: NOT FOR LIGHT/PALE SKIN

I am in love with this line of blushes. They are $1.29 at my local supermarket and I own all of the colors available to me. Highly pigmented and actually show up on my skin (NW35). Will purchase again.

This gives me a noticeable glow and a little bit goes a loooong way. it has a bit of shimmer but it does not bother me in the least bit.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Tan, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Other

May/15/2011

I said no to repurchasing only because this one pot will last forever. Its very, very pigmented so I use just a tiny bit to add a subtle glow. Not bad for a little over $1.

Edit: This also makes a good bronze eye shadow!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

Jun/14/2010

the color looks a bit dark on the kit but when it applied by makeup
brush it looks lighter you can control the strenghth of the color
when you apply it .also you can use this as a blush as will as
all over bronzer the shade would flatter any skin tone
it's a high quality blusher at cheap price comparable to BOURJOIS
I am now use this as an eye shadow as it's a …

About reviewer (182 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

May/15/2009

i ahve been using this bronzer for years its the best i have ever found wow oits good and when i get really dark taned in the summer its a great blush also and its only 1.19

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/30/2006

I love this blush. It's sheer when applied with a brush, but I can build it slightly to a perfect coverage. The color is excellent for my half-Hispanic skin tone and doesn't shift during the day.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jul/04/2005

IT COSTS A DOLLAR!!! A BUCK. I am not tanning this summer, nor am I trying to fake one. I do, however, want to change my makeup for summer and do lots of bronzes and browns. THIS IS PERFECT! It's a golden bronze, with a lovely sheen (NOT glitter or sparkles). It's smooth as silk and sheer. I dust this on the tops of my "apples," across my forehead and a dab on the chin; then …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (471 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Medium

Dec/19/2004

I got this for a mere $2.95 and I really think it's a bargain for such a great product. I'm a Lola and this is the perfect bronzer for evening looks. I think this is definitely a darker bronzer than most but if you're latina it should be fine. The texture is very nice and the shimmer is beautiful. Loves it.

About reviewer (258 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Sep/02/2004

This is too dark as a blush on my pale skin. It looked orange. In the pan its an orangy toned brown with tiny shimmer. I think that this may make a pretty eyeshadow though...I will try that out later.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

AgeUnder 18