3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I confess, I read that Meghan Markle likes this, and I found it cheaply at an auction website. Not a bad scent, I might give a 3.5. Ladylike, gentle, a pleasant violet perfume. It reminds me of the smell of "guest soaps" we used to have when I was a child. Nothing original here, but this soft scent is safe to wear to church, the office or running errands. It is a bit like a much watered down Lolita lempicka. You could wear this in front of the Queen, I think, without upstaging or offending her.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I think this is quite an elegant fragrance and it gives a very lightly and gentle feeling but according to the price i do not think i would repurchase it because i do not believe this is the best fragrant comes from Bulgari

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

2.0

8 years ago

I was loving it initially because it does have a very sweet yet classy sophisticated scent that's not candy sickening like the newer fragrances. 30 minutes to 1 hour later, it dries to some weird cheap chemical that can be found in tons of other perfumes. Nothing memorable. Wish the fragrance would last and retain it's feminine sweetness like the initial squirt. Big disappointment

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesViolet

8 years ago

I'd give this perfume 3.5 stars, it's not quite a 4 to me.This is the ONLY Bvlgari perfume that I've even remotely liked. It's very sophisicated. On my skin I get mostly anise and musk on my skin with a touch of citrus. Very nice, I like it, but I'm not in love with it. This fragrance could be worn to the office or to a black-tie affair. It just smells dressy.

About reviewer (744 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Elegant bottle, but the juice inside calls to mind a mix of this flower-scented Play-Doh I had as a child and what I would imagine a Flower Shop Barbie smelling like, if there in fact was such a thing. Pleasant and inoffensive, I would wear this to the office if only I were content with the fragrance equivalent of a Honda Civic. Sometimes I really like it, other times I think it smells like it came from the drugstore. Maybe it's just my chemistry, because I thought it smelled much more daring on the paper tester strip.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I like this alright, I guess... I agree with many that say that the staying power just isn't there. It smells great & clean, yes... but it just fades away.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is a perfectly pleasing floral, powdery scent. It has a nice dry down, decent staying power. It's not what I would choose for myself, but I could see wearing it spring/summer, and giving it as a gift to younger woman. It's soft and floral.

About reviewer (383 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

When I first got a sample of it and tried it on, I was hooked! It took me a while to get it on discounted price on one of online perfume stores. The scent was clean, fresh and perhaps a little bit on the mature side (i am in the age group of 18-24) however one con that i feel is that it didn't last very long on me :( otherwise it would have been perfect!!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

8 years ago

Very beautiful and sweet but clean sweet not singers turned perfumers sweet! One of the few sweet perfumes I like.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Lovely dainty violet perfume...smells like a bouquet of violets...violet,star anise,frosted mandarin,iris,jasmine petals,lily of the valley,precious woods,benzoin,spanish cistus flowers,musk...nice for spring and summer...

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age56 & Over