GloMinerals Camouflage Oil-free concealer

GloMinerals Camouflage Oil-free concealer

4.3

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Octyldodecanol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Jojoba Esters, Polyethylene, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 3/1/2017 6:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Bought this because of the outstanding reviews. I found it terribly greasy and unpleasant to work with. Just slips and slides on my face.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I've bought this concealer based on many positive reviews I read online.
I've bought it in two shades (golden and golden honey) and both of them oxidize crazy and slightly change color upon application.
It does look caky and dry on dry parts of my skin, but it's really feels awesome on oilier places.
Both golden and golden honey are warm shades. Golden shade is a bit light for my medium completion, I can only use it under my eyes, but it cakes there. Medium seems slightly darker than my winter skin shade, but it's definitely going to be too light for summer. If I could mix two colors together (add a tiny bit of golden into golden honed) I'd get the right shade, however these aren't mixable.
It didn't brake my sensitive skin out, but poor color selection (inability to get correct shade) and oxidizing do not deserve more than 2 stars.

on 11/21/2015 6:18:00 AM

I bought this concealer after a lot of research about something that would be effective for acne and am definitely not disappointed. It lasts really well, a little goes a long way and it really covers well. Also it is not making my spots worse which is so amazing. Previously I'd opted not to wear concealer on spots to avoid them getting worse and felt really self conscious so it's fantastic to be able to cover them finally!

It's hard to find in UK - think only in person at Wigmore St Medical in London but there are a number of websites. I am pretty pale and more yellowy than pink so expected to find Golden as the best match (the lightest). Actually it was too pale - there's obviously a difference in ideal concealer colour for spots vs undereye where lighter is normally better. The colour I have is 'Natural' and am very happy with it.

It's quite expensive (around £20) but I think it is worth it given there's so few concealers that achieve what this does for blemishes.

on 10/10/2015 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This concealer is fantastic!

It is creamy and go's on so smoothly without looking cakey and dry. I use my finger to tap the concealer onto red areas. It completely covers my redness and broken veins and stays put for most of the day. It doesn't make my pores look huge and doesn't clog them as the ingredients are all good. Its very expensive though (about $13 NZD per gram) but can last ages if you don't need much concealing.

I get the natural color which is a greyish, pinkish, beige color. Great for my light/medium, neutral undertone skin.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Excellent coverage. Will definitely rebuy! It's great for under the eyes.

I love this concealer! It's a little pricey so I save it for special occasions or a pretty bad breakout. It's so creamy and lasts all day. It is my favorite. I wish this item was on sale often or easily found at ulta... Will always keep on hand! :)

on 7/10/2014 8:02:00 PM

I ordered this concealer because I'd red a lot of positive reviewes on MA and was looking for a good concealer that would work for my undereye-area, which is also my "trubble-area". I got bags, fine lines, VERY dark circles and yeah u name it..

The first time I used it I did one eye with primer and the other without, and honestly I think the eye without primer lasted and looked just as good as the primed eye. And I was really impressed with the colour, texture and finish. I got the shade neutral and was a bit worried it would turn out to orange, but it didn't. It matched my tanned nordic skintone perfectly, and it looked so natural like u couldn't see that I wore anyting, but the coverage was still the best I've had with any concealer like Bobby Brown, BareEscentuals, MAC etc..

So, this concealer really does what it says; camouflages. I will definitely buy again when this becomes empty. My only con is that it creased a little bit, but everything creases in that area on my face, so it's no biggie. Two thumbs up (Y)

on 3/23/2014 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, I never write reviews, but this concealer is so AMAZING that I just have to. I am telling you right now, If you are looking for a concealer that covers acne, blemishes, redness, doesn't break you out, this is the concealer for you! It covers everything so perfectly. It even works wonders under my eyes. The only thing that I am not 100% happy about this concealer is that it doesn't come in very many shades. But overall, this concealer is the best one I've ever tried, I have been using this for maybe 2 years, and I dont have any plans to stop using it.

on 10/25/2013 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I love this stuff! Great for acne prone skin, covers my scars, and a little goes a looooong ways. It is still a tiny little pot, and I use way more of the darker color than the lighter color, so I have to re-order after a few weeks ($21.00 on Amazon), I use Golden. Seriously though, I have yet to find a concealer that works so well with my skin and makes my skin look so much better...with minimal effort. What's not to like!?

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've generally had acne-prone skin my whole life- its pretty variable. Sometimes my face is clear or too oily or dry and breaking out. I have been using the same foundation since 6th grade since I know that it won't cause me to break out. I've tried various other products over the years-just to test them out but found that I mildly broke out from them. This product is AMAZING though. I spend alot of time at the lakes and this stuff stays on even after being in and out of the water. May have to reapply but stays on a lot better than other products that claim to be waterproof (Ex. Lorac Waterproof Bronzer) I would recommend this for anyone that has trouble finding good concealers because of their problematic skin! Its a bit pricey but one container lasts a VERY long time (Approx 2 mod at least)!! I tried this product after a friend gave me it otherwise I probably would never have gone out and bought it.

Another great feature is discrete container its in- I used to carry all my makeup collection in my purse simply because I'm a bit self-conscious but the small container allows me to just carry a small wristlet and be confident that if I need to "freshen up" that this concealer is all I need.

-I also never leave reviews but based on my great experience with this product I just think others should know. I order mine online and use "golden" I also have a good friend that is more olive skin tone and she uses the next darker shade. She doesn't have near as many skin issues as I have had but she has been very pleased as well.