Garnier Light Whitening Infusion Tissue Mask

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/25/2013 5:12:00 AM

This is my absolute favourite, and my go-to mask whenever I want a quick fix to my skin problems. The mask fits like a dream, and the amount of essence in the pack is just right. I am quite fair already, so I guess I don't really need the whitening effect, but the mask definitely helps lighten acne scars, even if by just a little.

on 3/5/2010 9:56:00 AM

the product promises to "make skin fairer and more transparent.." Did it do so for me? nah! for the moment it makes my face seem brighter though.. on a happier note, its super hydrating. my skin feels so smooth and supple. even my flaking spots behaved after i used the product.. and once more, it doesn't aggravate my ezcema (acute atopic dermititis).. definitely a steal for the price!

on 12/20/2009 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

These masks were selling pretty cheap at Watson's so I decided to grab a few. The mask claims that after use,you'll have brighter,whiter skin and that the mask's essence is as powerful as applying their whitening moisturizer for 14 days straight..While I was not looking for whiter skin but more of a brighter refreshed glow,this did the job.I dont think anyone should expect products like these to whiten their skin tone anyway.The mask was filled with so much essence and was so hydrating that it's really perfect for dry or combination skin.