BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray
BENEFIT STAY DONT STRAYStay Don't Stray Stay Don't Stray Stay Don't Stray Benefit Stay Dont Stray

2.8

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

on 12/10/2016 1:57:00 PM

I got my makeup professionally done at Sephora. The woman used this primer on my eyes. I was upset to see only 5 hours later my eyeshadow was completely creased. I use Essence I love the stage primer which is amazing. This primer did not last and therefore I would not buy it or recommend it

on 11/9/2016 5:44:00 PM

Don't bother to purchase this , it made my concealer crease badly !! Also dried my under eyes really bad 😬

on 11/9/2016 6:54:00 AM

It's a good primer, consistency wise, and keeping eye makeup in place. However, for this pricetag, I would have expected more.

on 7/8/2016 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

NC 20. I bought light/medium. There are two shades (also medium/dark).

I have very veiny eyelids and was looking for a primer with added concealing effect. I had also been using Latisse and noted that my eyelids have changed pigment a little bit (fading, but not a nice side effect.) This primer works very well for that - I have been disappointed before by other primers which prep for eyeshadow but don't actually lay down any colour. With a small dab patted over the lid, this gives me a clean canvas that I have also worn on its own as a 'no-makeup' look. I also make sure to blend it out far enough that it covers any area of a planned cat-eye line or kitten flick.

It is unscented, a fairly thin consistency like that of cream concealer, has a doe foot type applicator. I find I have to do one eyelid at a time because it dries very quickly and needs to be rubbed/patted in well otherwise it looks cakey and uneven. Stays all day with minimal creasing.

My one complaint is that for me, product starts to collect around the cap and edges and with time it has become extremely difficult to open and close! I would think a squeeze tube for fingertip application (like UD did with their Primer Potion change a few years ago) would be more hygienic, reduce the amount of air getting into the tube and have less wasted product. One lippie off for that.

Edit 12/29/16 - Another lippie off because after only about 6 months, this has dried out on me and is not blending evenly. Too expensive to replace that often. The search continues.

on 5/25/2016 11:14:00 PM

Does not work at all. Consistency is horrible. hard to apply. only after 3 months bought it, the product turns into watery, means product and water became separate residue. after watery, its like you have to throw it because it cant be applied to any of your skin. I was really disappointed since it is so pricey. I was expecting more.

Awful. Terrible. Horrible. I've never seen my eyeshadow crease the we way it did with this. My eye lids looked greasy with creases. Ugh. The e.l.f. primer for $1 is much better than this. Taking it back to Ulta ASAP.

Junk product. They were out of my usual urban decay primer so I gave it a shot. Left my eyelids greasy and creased after four hours when I checked the mirror.. Tried a few times, letting it dry more, used setting powder, used sealing spray... Nothing worked, returning to Sephora

on 2/24/2016 11:24:00 AM

The product turned watery after a few months. It happened twice so I know it's not a one-off problem. With or without this product, made no difference to how long my make up last actually.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Does not work, save your money. When I apply my eyeshadow over this it looks extremely dull.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Truly a horrible eye shadow primer. It begins to crease and/or flake off within hours of application. It also mattifies any eyeshadow I am using.