BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray
BENEFIT STAY DONT STRAYStay Don't Stray Stay Don't Stray Stay Don't Stray Benefit Stay Dont Stray

2.8

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. N° 04940/N

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh wow, surprised to see so many bad reviews.
I love this primer.. lol.
I wear eyeshadow everyday so need a long lasting primer. Now I do use this in conjunction with another primer (Art Deco applied first) but the both together make sure my eyeshadow doesn’t budge all day until I remove it myself

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i would never repurchased this product at first i though i got a bad one as it was thick and (clumpy and does not spread) easily used on my undereye so i purchased a second one and the product was the same just does not work for me ..

on 2/27/2018 12:36:00 PM

Can't believe how many of you hate this product but then I don't use it as a eye primer : ) Mac paint pots are the only thing that work. No, I use this as my under eye concealer it's fab my go to! The slight orange tint balances out the blue under my eyes. It's also good for the redness around my nose. I like it more than any other concealors because it doesn't cake and looks light even though it's heavy coverage.
So if you don't like it as an eye primer, try is as a concealor!

on 2/24/2017 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Oh sharks ! Here we go again Benefit... This should be called something else, like 'Don't Buy Me'. There are a gazillion different things that could be used instead of this as a base, including but not limited to; MAC paint pots, Urban Decay Primer Potion, Makeup Forever, NYX...you get the idea. After applying this in the morning, it broke down by mid afternoon whereby my eyelids looked like a layer of melted Plasticine - very 'Death Becomes Her'. Overpriced, underwhelming and just plain bad. Doesn't improve wear, and didn't have a long shelf life before it started 'separating' into two phases - phase 1, runny clear liquid, and phase 2, thick pancake batter-like paint. This could have been old stock in the store, and perhaps it was since I can't see anyone recommending this to friends, unless it's a friend they hate. No Benefit. Just, no.

on 12/10/2016 1:57:00 PM

I got my makeup professionally done at Sephora. The woman used this primer on my eyes. I was upset to see only 5 hours later my eyeshadow was completely creased. I use Essence I love the stage primer which is amazing. This primer did not last and therefore I would not buy it or recommend it

on 11/9/2016 5:44:00 PM

Don't bother to purchase this , it made my concealer crease badly !! Also dried my under eyes really bad 😬

on 11/9/2016 6:54:00 AM

It's a good primer, consistency wise, and keeping eye makeup in place. However, for this pricetag, I would have expected more.

on 7/8/2016 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

NC 20. I bought light/medium. There are two shades (also medium/dark).

I have veiny eyelids and want a primer with concealing effect. I had also been using Latisse and noted that my eyelids have darkened a bit (fading, but not a nice side effect.) This primer works very well for that. With a small dab patted over the lid, this gives me a clean canvas that I have also worn on its own as a 'no-makeup' look. I also make sure to blend it out far enough that it covers any area of a planned cat-eye line or kitten flick.

It is unscented, consistency like a cream concealer, and has a doe foot applicator. It dries quickly - I have to do one eyelid at a time and needs to be rubbed/patted in well otherwise it looks cakey and uneven. Stays all day with minimal creasing.

My big complaint is that product performance starts to go downhill once it starts to dry out, which was well before the 6 month mark. Product starts to collect around the cap and edges, making it extremely difficult to open and close! I would think a squeeze tube would be more hygienic, reduce the amount of air getting into the tube and have less wasted product.

Overall, skip this. Works well for about a month, then dries out and becomes a disaster. Too expensive to replace that often. The search continues.

on 5/25/2016 11:14:00 PM

Does not work at all. Consistency is horrible. hard to apply. only after 3 months bought it, the product turns into watery, means product and water became separate residue. after watery, its like you have to throw it because it cant be applied to any of your skin. I was really disappointed since it is so pricey. I was expecting more.

Awful. Terrible. Horrible. I've never seen my eyeshadow crease the we way it did with this. My eye lids looked greasy with creases. Ugh. The e.l.f. primer for $1 is much better than this. Taking it back to Ulta ASAP.