4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is the blush I wear nearly every day. Its a beautiful, soft, healthy colour (I have very fair yellow toned skin which gets overwhelmed with bright or strong colours). This makes me look HEALTHY, and I can't overload it, the colour is so natural looking that I can wear it on a no makeup day. Love it. I'll be heart broken when I finish the pan!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Like a lot of others got this in a TSV from QVC , I really like it I use it more as an all over colour than a blusher , gives a lot of warmth to the face , I find it a bit too pale to use just as a blusher but used over B&B it gives a gorgeous warm glow in summer

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGray

1.0

10 years ago

I hate to be the odd lady out but.....I have no idea what this is?? It's not a blush because there is virtually NO color to it. It's not a bronzer, not a powder but.....not sure, really. I am medium beige complextion and this looked as if I were trying to "beige out" when I applied it. Normally, I think Laura Geller blushes are fabulous but I have to take a pass on this one unless you uber white skin and no natural color. P.S. HUGE difference in this product is that it is NOT manufactured in Italy. It is not smooth and refined but dusty and dry...yucky.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

10 years ago

I got this in the chocolate QVC TSV and was disappointed as it was too orange/peachy for me and still a bit too glittery. was gutted it was followed up in the UK with the ethereal berry sateen finish which I would have preferred. Auctioned it off along with the tiramisu so all not lost

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I love this blush! It can give either a subtle blush glow, or if you choose to add more color, a very nice cheek color. I think the color would work for any skin tone, since there is a mix of pink, peach, coral, etc.... I would definitely buy this again when the one I have runs out. A little can go a long way, though.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

10 years ago

Like everyone else, I got this one in a kit on QVC. I have fair skin with pink undertones. I don't use as a blush, I actually use this as a subtle contour under my cheekbones and my jawline.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I love this blush! I got it in a LG kit and it just gives the most beautiful, natural glow to my face. I especially love to wear this blush in the fall/winter...lol-it just seems to warm my face up nicely in the cooler months when I am at my palest and is the most natural blush that I have found for my skintone to wear in the cooler months. That being said, it's a great blush anytime of year, but that's when I love it the most ;)

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

No doubt Tartufo is my favorite blush from Laura Geller! The color is a combo of pink, white, beige/mocha, and peach. When swirled together it imparts a most beautiful, healthy flush. This blush has minimum shimmer, just enough to make you look glowy and fresh without looking like a disco ball (most Laura Geller's blushes are pretty shimmery). I think tartufo will look great on many skin tones. This is probably one of the best purchases I've made on a blush!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

I'm a huge LG fan- I use her Tinted Moisterizer and B & B over it- love the coverage. But that is another review altogether :) This....ahh, how shall I say? Unassuming beauty is just that: unassuming and beautiful. I wasn't sure what I was expecting when I got this in the mail... I recieved my TSV- gosh, what a value for my BnB and other goodies. This however....is the star. Not shiny, not glittery (as my beloved MSF's tend to be) but just natural and ahh, purdy. I really can't say much else other than it's my new "go to" blush and it looks great with any eye combo. Luckily I got this on AD and will be getting more, so I won't ever run out!!!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

10 years ago

I LOVE Laura Geller blushes, and this was no dissapointment! I got this through QVC in a kit, and...it's just a perfect, natural-looking blush. It's a swirl of peach, browns, and vanilla shades, and just looks really pretty on. Sometimes I get tired of the pink blushes, and this just brightens the face up without being too obvious or clown-like. So pretty, I have a feeling I'll be using it all the time!

About reviewer (609 reviews)

Age25-29