Maybelline color sensational in Crazy for Coffee

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/22/2011 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The name is misleading. When I think of coffee colors, I think of browns not browned reds or pinks. This is brownish but it is reddish plum as well. It took me a while to get used to this color because I have nothing else like it. But, I do really like the way it looks on me. It brightens my face. The swatch on makeupalley doesn't look like it either. It's not a rusty, milk coffee color. It has some pink in it but a quiet, subdued pink.

I guess the shade is getting hard to find. I hardly ever find it stocked at Walmart and the slot is always empty. So, I had to get mine off of Ebay. Lucked out on it. It is a quite pretty shade but not a true brown. Concerning the universally flattering shade of brown everyone is talking about, I would loved to have seen a more brown color. But, brown obviously doesn't look good on everyone especially close to the face or on the face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a red and brown lipstick that doesn't "scream" either color. And I just love it when I'm not spending $30 on a tube of lipstick.