Maybelline color sensational in Crazy for Coffee

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Maybelline color sensational in Crazy for Coffee

4.3

on 3/28/2018 10:46:00 AM

Why have i waited so long to review this? This is my go-to lipstick. I am fair complected, light eyes and hair. This looks GREAT on me. really makes my blue eyes pop. this is a brownish red on me, kind of like a dark cinnamon. the wear is good and this may be the first lipstick i actually use up completely. no fear, i already have another tube waiting in the wings. :)

on 5/28/2012 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lipstick color. Its really close to my natural lip color. I have dark skin and black hair and it looks great with my complexion. Its like a brownish-red like brick color and its great!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The color is gorgeous! Kind of a toffee/coffee color. It is a cream. But a rather drying cream. A very flattering shade for many skin tones I have no doubt. I've heard people gripe about the packaging. While it isn't Channel packaging - it seems fine to me for a drug store brand. Other than the dryness - the only other thing I can't seem to get past is the smell. While it isn't horrible - it certainly isn't pleasant either. I wish I could describe it better because Maybelline really needs to work on this. The closest I could come is "Wet plastic being made in a factory."

on 12/8/2010 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I agree that this shows up differently on everyone. It is more of a claret-y color on me. Definitely cooler. I need a warmer brown! Otherwise, the formula is divine. I wish that you could differentiate between cremes and frosts in this line.