MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

2.9

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/5/2017 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This particular eye makeup remover works well with some elbow grease. The problem is, it ended up irritating my eyelids. It works but it's not for me- prefer the pink bottle...

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good product for me when I like to take my eye makeup off as in my brows or eyeliner. I just can't see for it to work well on my eyelashes.

on 1/26/2017 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Totally crap! Even cheapest brands have better eye makeup removers. It is not effective and you have to go over and over again until you make your eyes red...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not only does it not work well, it hardly works at all. Better as a liquid lipstick remover. Not worth the money. Mary Kay is still the very best remover used to date.

on 4/13/2016 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Fine

The packaging is amazing and the formula feels really fresh.

Here's the thing: IT'S BETTER AS A LIPSTICK REMOVER.

The seller recommended it to me because we were using it while he was trying colors on me to finish my makeup and he only used it on my lips. Even the colors with the heaviest formulas came out instantly.
When I tried it at home to remove mascara, it made my eyes BURN.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I hate this stuff. What a waste of money. It doesn't get eye make up off at all! Switching back to Sephora brand!

Got this sample in a goodie bag and it's one of the worst removers ever.
So oily and feels gross, plus stings my eyes so badly I was unable to remove the makeup around my eyes at all.
Chucked this straight into the trash.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a sample with my last MAC order and it was awful. Burned my eyes and dried out my eye area horribly. It didn't even remove all my mascara! I won't even be finishing the sample.

on 4/28/2015 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This does a decent job of taking off my waterproof eye makeup. Not ideal though as it doesn't completely remove everything, so I need to thoroughly go over my eyes a second time around with a different cleanser (which also removes waterproof makeup). I do however really like that it does not sting my eyes at all. Overall, I'm fairly pleased with this, but probably will try another eye makeup remover next.

I love MAC makeup so I thought I'd try the eye makeup remover once my standard Boots remover had run out. I was so disappointed that the old, cheapy Boots one worked miles better. This MAC remover makes my eyes sting horribly and even if I go over my eyes as much as they can take, it still doesn't get all the mascara off. I wouldn't recommend it and won't be buying it again.