Urban Decay Snatch

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Urban Decay Snatch

3.0

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/13/2016 1:09:00 PM

Wow I really didn't like this :(

I picked this shadow as my free shadow from UD for my birthday and I ordered it online based just off pictures/reviews/swatches.

First of all, while most reviews and swatches describe it as being warm and peachy, it pulls cool and borderline lilac on me (NC15ish). Not what I was hoping for, but the color does bring out my green eyes nicely.

That's about the only positive I have for this shadow though. It's described as having "micro" glitter. I was pleased with this description as I prefer some shimmer/sparkle in my eyeshadows and don't usually struggle with fallout, but the glitter seems really large to me. And the fallout, omg. I feel like my cheeks turn into disco ball seconds after applying, and it's hard to remove the glitter too. Plus, I feel like it gets in my eyes throughout the day, which is particularly uncomfortable as a contact wearer.

Since it's a single, I'll just throw it in a travel or "emergency" makeup bag, since the it does bring out my eye color and is better than nothing, but even then I bet I'll still end up purging this before long. Do not recommend.

on 9/7/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in a UD palette, and never reach for it, ever. It's a peachy base colour, kind of like Scratch (which is one of my fave shadows EVER), but it has chunky, obnoxious glitter in it. Like very very chunky and very very obnoxious glitter. I would much rather add my own glitter topper to Scratch (not sure why I ever would, though).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A real UD dud!
l think the pink is quite lovely, and maybe scratch would be close? But the glitter makes it impossible to wear for day, which is what I would want it for.

Beautiful colour. However, I HATE THE GLITTER! It falls out all over your face. Wouldnt purchase again as long as there is glitter still in it!

This is a pretty peachy pink color with gold glitter. TIP: When using this product DRY: tap off any excess and there is literally no glitter that transfers to your lids. Just dab the brush in the shadow and tap it about 5 or 6 times and all that glitter falls out of the brush! Another tip, if you're wanting the glitter effect, apply wet. Get the brush wet and dab it into the shadow and pat it on your lids. The glitter falls out a little but not as much as it would using it dry!

If you want a somewhat similar color without the glitter, pick of Scratch from Urban Decay. :)

on 6/19/2010 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Came in the Show Pony palette. Was really excited about it at first, but a) the glitter ends up all over my face, not just under my eyes, and b) it makes my eyelids washed out and only the frost shows up and not the color itself. Real letdown.