Urban Decay Snatch

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Snatch

3.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this shadow! It is the perfect blend of light peachy pink that I've been looking for. This has more peach than pink. (I accidentaly bought Scratch instead of Snatch at Sephora and HATED Scratch because it's so pink it makes me look ill). Yes, this shadow has glitter in it but I don't find it as obnoxious as some of the other reviewers. I like the sparkly effect it gives the tops of my cheeks, and honestly, the glitter isn't that "showy". I wore this to work and my boss actually complimented the color.

I have very yellow, fair skin and this does wonders to warm up my eyelids. I take a big fluffy synthetic shadow brush and sweep this all over from my inner corners up into the crease, and then put a darker shadow on just my lid and voila, polished look for work. The bonus for me is that Urban Decay is cruelty free.

on 9/7/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in a UD palette, and never reach for it, ever. It's a peachy base colour, kind of like Scratch (which is one of my fave shadows EVER), but it has chunky, obnoxious glitter in it. Like very very chunky and very very obnoxious glitter. I would much rather add my own glitter topper to Scratch (not sure why I ever would, though).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

A real UD dud!
l think the pink is quite lovely, and maybe scratch would be close? But the glitter makes it impossible to wear for day, which is what I would want it for.

Beautiful colour. However, I HATE THE GLITTER! It falls out all over your face. Wouldnt purchase again as long as there is glitter still in it!

on 1/19/2011 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eyeshadow came with urban decay's show pony palette. It seems to be a peachy pink color with HUGE chunks of gold glitter. I didn't really realize how big the chunks of glitter were until they were all over my cheeks from the fallout. I had to keep rubbing my cheeks all day to get the glitter off. It was horrible. To make things even worse, the color didn't look that great on me either. It made me look like I had been rubbing my eyes. I might have been able and willing to play around with this color to get it to work or tried when I have more of a tan but the glitter was just too much for me. There is no doubt in my mind that snatch will be thrown away when I am finished with the other colors I like from the show pony palette.

on 6/27/2010 3:51:00 PM

very glittery. works if you're under 18 but for this 30-something it looks ridiculous. I will stick to matte shadows. This light pink glittery shade would be fun for halloween but I don't have much use for it at work or in the evening.

on 12/14/2009 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

At first didn't like it, but now that I know how to use it, I really like it, it's a nice peachy color with glitter. I got this in a palette