Urban Decay Snatch

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Urban Decay Snatch

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/13/2016 1:09:00 PM

Wow I really didn't like this :(

I picked this shadow as my free shadow from UD for my birthday and I ordered it online based just off pictures/reviews/swatches.

First of all, while most reviews and swatches describe it as being warm and peachy, it pulls cool and borderline lilac on me (NC15ish). Not what I was hoping for, but the color does bring out my green eyes nicely.

That's about the only positive I have for this shadow though. It's described as having "micro" glitter. I was pleased with this description as I prefer some shimmer/sparkle in my eyeshadows and don't usually struggle with fallout, but the glitter seems really large to me. And the fallout, omg. I feel like my cheeks turn into disco ball seconds after applying, and it's hard to remove the glitter too. Plus, I feel like it gets in my eyes throughout the day, which is particularly uncomfortable as a contact wearer.

Since it's a single, I'll just throw it in a travel or "emergency" makeup bag, since the it does bring out my eye color and is better than nothing, but even then I bet I'll still end up purging this before long. Do not recommend.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this shadow! It is the perfect blend of light peachy pink that I've been looking for. This has more peach than pink. (I accidentaly bought Scratch instead of Snatch at Sephora and HATED Scratch because it's so pink it makes me look ill). Yes, this shadow has glitter in it but I don't find it as obnoxious as some of the other reviewers. I like the sparkly effect it gives the tops of my cheeks, and honestly, the glitter isn't that "showy". I wore this to work and my boss actually complimented the color.

I have very yellow, fair skin and this does wonders to warm up my eyelids. I take a big fluffy synthetic shadow brush and sweep this all over from my inner corners up into the crease, and then put a darker shadow on just my lid and voila, polished look for work. The bonus for me is that Urban Decay is cruelty free.

Beautiful colour. However, I HATE THE GLITTER! It falls out all over your face. Wouldnt purchase again as long as there is glitter still in it!

This is a pretty peachy pink color with gold glitter. TIP: When using this product DRY: tap off any excess and there is literally no glitter that transfers to your lids. Just dab the brush in the shadow and tap it about 5 or 6 times and all that glitter falls out of the brush! Another tip, if you're wanting the glitter effect, apply wet. Get the brush wet and dab it into the shadow and pat it on your lids. The glitter falls out a little but not as much as it would using it dry!

If you want a somewhat similar color without the glitter, pick of Scratch from Urban Decay. :)

on 1/19/2011 9:19:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This eyeshadow came with urban decay's show pony palette. It seems to be a peachy pink color with HUGE chunks of gold glitter. I didn't really realize how big the chunks of glitter were until they were all over my cheeks from the fallout. I had to keep rubbing my cheeks all day to get the glitter off. It was horrible. To make things even worse, the color didn't look that great on me either. It made me look like I had been rubbing my eyes. I might have been able and willing to play around with this color to get it to work or tried when I have more of a tan but the glitter was just too much for me. There is no doubt in my mind that snatch will be thrown away when I am finished with the other colors I like from the show pony palette.

on 6/27/2010 3:51:00 PM

very glittery. works if you're under 18 but for this 30-something it looks ridiculous. I will stick to matte shadows. This light pink glittery shade would be fun for halloween but I don't have much use for it at work or in the evening.