Urban Decay Snatch

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Urban Decay Snatch

3.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/13/2016 1:09:00 PM

Wow I really didn't like this :(

I picked this shadow as my free shadow from UD for my birthday and I ordered it online based just off pictures/reviews/swatches.

First of all, while most reviews and swatches describe it as being warm and peachy, it pulls cool and borderline lilac on me (NC15ish). Not what I was hoping for, but the color does bring out my green eyes nicely.

That's about the only positive I have for this shadow though. It's described as having "micro" glitter. I was pleased with this description as I prefer some shimmer/sparkle in my eyeshadows and don't usually struggle with fallout, but the glitter seems really large to me. And the fallout, omg. I feel like my cheeks turn into disco ball seconds after applying, and it's hard to remove the glitter too. Plus, I feel like it gets in my eyes throughout the day, which is particularly uncomfortable as a contact wearer.

Since it's a single, I'll just throw it in a travel or "emergency" makeup bag, since the it does bring out my eye color and is better than nothing, but even then I bet I'll still end up purging this before long. Do not recommend.

on 4/16/2011 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely LOVE this! The color is perfect, and I really like the glitter. I have the same complaint as everyone else with the glitter fallout, but I think its kind of fun too. I keep meaning to try it wet to see if it helps with the fallout or not. Overall tho, I love it and will definitely keep this in my stash.

on 3/20/2011 11:47:00 AM

I have fair skin with golden undertones and this color looks awesome on me! However, I do have a problem with the glitter like everyone else. Had this color not had the glitter, it would probably be my favorite eye shadow color. It really makes my eyes pop and blends well with other colors in the Show Pony shadow palette.