4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

This is definitely purple-based and dramatic. I always get compliments on this color. It feels nice, the packaging is kind of cute. It smudges a little.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

the cool tone in this red really suits my fair skin and it is really versatille. I use it as a stain and slick some balm over the top for a little bit of colour, or full coverage for nights out. I think it can feel a little greasy but that could just be me. great for people who don't wear red lips too often, I'd probably buy it again when I run out but only for the colour.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

This is pretty much my go-to shade for when I want to look finished with minimal effort. It's a cool-toned BRIGHT creamy berry. I love this, and I typically don't care for lipstick.(I'm more of a stain/tinted balm kind of girl) The staying power is pretty decent, considering how light it feels on and it fades rather nicely. Not for the faint, because it IS a pop of color. But it makes me look "done" when I just feel like eyelid primer and mascara, and red is "too much". I will never be without a tube of this.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

This is one of the most moisturizing lipsticks I've ever tried. The review before mine confuses me, but I think this product is different for everyone. For me, Moisture Renew feels like a lip balm. Berry Queen is a deep red with pink and berry tones that look quite natural. The color lasts for several hours, and the moisture lasts for hours after the color fades. The formula contains Maxi-Lip and Hyaluronic Acid, which plump and hydrate the lips, so that makes me really happy.

About reviewer (226 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

10 years ago

For starters, the name is a lie! The moisture renew lipsticks are NOT moisturizing at all. The color, however, is gorgeous, even on my very pale skin (NC15). I often wear it very sheered out for a stained look, but even if I apply it full on, it doesn't look OTT. I really, really like this color, and I would definitely repurchase it. It's a dark yet bright pinky sort of red that could really complement most skin tones. I really like the scent of these as it reminds me of my grandmother's Estee Lauder lipsticks from when I was a child. I think the packaging is adorable though slightly juvenile, but it's a lot sturdier than the Lasting Finish packaging. Overall this is a good red to try if you're not afraid of reds!

About reviewer (242 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

Very bold shade of pinky red with a soft hint of mauve lipstick. I was pretty shocked at how audacious this colour was the first time I wore it. Great lipstick for special occasion events or evening looks. For day time looks I prefer to use it sparsely and blend it out for a more sheer look topped with gloss.

About reviewer (1341 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

EyesGreen

from

10 years ago

Considering that this was a cheap product, it's pretty good. It stays on forrreevvverr.. It actually looked gross the next day, i had to wipe it off really hard with a face cloth to get it completely off. So it definitely has staying power. This shade of red was good for my skin tone. I wanted to try the dramatic red lip and subtle eye makeup look and I was very happy with it. This will be my go-to red lipstick. Would buy again if I need red lipstick.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

This is a lovely red colour that is attention-grabbing yet does not give off the dreaded clownish appearance. It is not as subdued as it appears in the tube so I still would not suggest this for the faint of heart. The texture and lasting power are both pretty decent. I paid the sale price for it so I'd say it was quite a steal!

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure