3.4

price range

Reviews

fromJvnjsh

Nov/19/2016

Disappointing coverage and slides around on oily skin even after being set. It is also disgustingly shimmery. Why.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

Sep/15/2016

Makeup matched my skin tone very well but left it really oily even after setting powder. Definitely easy to rub off on anything especially clothes ????

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairOther

Mar/26/2016

This whole line was horrible, I had the foundation, primer, and translucent powder. The make up separated on my face. I returned it to target... I will stick with my $6 ELF products!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Dec/27/2015

This is my all time favorite foundation! I've tried so many and sometimes I will try new ones but I always end up going back to this one. It gives a medium coverage. Covers some acne marks I have, very well. Last a bit more that 8 hours. It gives my face a beautiful and healthy glow. It looks awesome on pictures. However, it does leave your face a bit sparkly, per say, if you see your face …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Oct/27/2015

I got this as a present and I really liked it however I think it's abit pricey $45 where I live i think it deserves to be around 30-35 dollars you definetly need a primer with this and powder and moisturise before as it can pick out your patchy spots but it gives good coverage and I'm really pale and it has good varietys of shades that matches perfectly where I find that a struggle …Read more

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

fromMaxxi5

Aug/02/2015

the color is perfect (011- cappuccino) but it now discontinued :-( . I had been on a boycott of Revlon but since this was only $3.62 I gave in. I actually like this line, I'm a oily T-zone but this did okay, even without a primer. Not much transfer, but I'm also not heavy handed with application.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

Jul/24/2015

I'm happy with this foundation. Medium to full coverage- depends on your application. Very good for dry skin. It stays all day long. Even though people keep complaining about the shimmers in it, for me it's amazing for fair-medium skin tone but not for dark skin tone because the shimmer will extremely visible on your face.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jun/23/2015

When I used it, the foundation created a white sheen over my skin - like it was drying it out. Would not use again.

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

2.0

Mar/27/2015

My skin looks nice for an hour after putting this on but it does not last! Bb cream seems to last better. Bought this after reading reviews but I shall not be purchasing this again!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

Mar/09/2015

I first bought this foundation when it was new to the market and as many others have said it left an oily finish and a bad smell.

However 3 months ago my complexion had gotten so dark, that was the only foundation that had the shade I needed so I bit the bullet and purchased it.

I will say now the formula has definitely changed, it's definitely less oily than before …

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark