Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

3.6

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/13/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've used this for years! I love it because it has SPF & it doesn't leave any white residue, it's not oily, doesn't clog my pores, and it doesn't smell like SPF. The only downside I've noticed is that white residue will appear on my forehead but only when I'm really sweating on those hot summer days.

UPDATE June 2017: Although I love this, I've found an alternative that doesn't leave a white residue on hot days.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really love this face lotion! SPF 15, no scent! Gives just enough moisture without being greasy. Absorbs into the skin well!

on 2/20/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great everyday basic facial lotion. Cheap. Doesn't make my face super oily. Has spf. Always available. And doesn't contain parabens. Thumbs up. Will continue to buy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Okay I usually use a moisturizer with salicylic acid SPF 15. It stopped working for me and started to leave my face dry. Well I saw this at Trader Joe's then saw the price 3.99! WHAT?! Quickly put it in my shopping cart. Went home, baby whip'd the face and put this on. I have never gotten so many complements on how great my face looks. I don't know if it's a combination of me loathing making up and quickly taking it off my face once i am home and putting on the moisturizer. I even stopped wearing foundation and only use loose powder now. my only complaint is that i wish it had more SPF, yes even us hispanic dark skinned girls are worried about skin cancer & wrinkles... but i use it about 3 times a day. once in the morning... once i get home... and once before i go to bed. can't get enough of it.

on 12/11/2010 4:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This product didn't break me out, but it made my skin very, very dry. Within a few days of using this my skin started having dry patches on my chin, nose and cheek area. I don't know what ingredient in this made my skin react to this product, but I won't be using it again.

on 12/8/2010 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ah I really like this, but it's breaking me out a little. I have a few white heads and zits that popped up. It could be diet related though, so I'm going to keep using it to see if my skin will adjust to this face lotion. The price is right, and it's not oily at all. Looks great under makeup. I hope my skin is just adjusting! Update: Unfortnately, my breakouts from this is getting worse each day, so I must stop using this. My skin seems dull too...Back to Aveeno with the 16 dollar price tag for me. Argghhh I really wanted a cheaper alternative and hoped this Trader Joe lotion would have worked. So sad it didn't work ou for me.

on 10/18/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a pretty good moisturizer. It's simliar to the OLD olay complete spf15 moisturizer. I used to use the olay complete until they changed the formula and it made me break out and have nasty red, irritated skin. I was so mad and I looked up reviews, and a lot of people were getting the same reaction. Olay then came out with the classic gentle formula which I bought and used, but it still felt gross like the new formula (I dont know why) And it did not compare to the old one that had vitamins a, c, and e. When i used the "classic gentle formula," it was still sticky and my makeup would not go on smoothly like it did with the OLD formula. So I saw this at trader joe's one day and it looked like the old bottle of olay so I picked i up and read the ingredients and it seemed pretty good. This has vitamins a, c, and e. I've been using it and my skin is not red anymore. It also absorbs into my skin unlike the olay which just sits on my skin. I also noticed that I haven't got any pimples after I switched to the trader joes enrich. Olay's moisturizer gave me blackheads because it clogged my pores.

Nevermind I found out this has retinyl palmitate which i dont think is such a great thing to use everyday lol.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Oh my gosh I love this product. I was using Sephora's face cream for oily skin which was great but I didn't want to shell out another $20 when I ran out, then I spotted Enrich during one of my TJ's shopping trips. I was so skeptical because my combo skin is proned to breakouts but TJ's is really good about refunding your money if you are unhappy with a product. So now I am on my second bottle and I am still loving it. It absorbs quickly, has not broken me out, doesn't have a strong scent like the Sephora face creams, it has SPF and my face feels and looks so good!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was shopping at Trader Joe's for some pita chips when I spotted this. I normally use DDF's Moisturizing Dew, which is a whopping 40-something bucks at Sephora, if I remember correctly, and thought I should try this out as a cheaper alternative. It costs $3.99, so it's less than an eighth of the cost of my DDF! My wallet screams in exhilaration. It also has zinc oxide in it, which is not a chemical SPF ingredient (doesn't absorb into your skin), and some argue is a better alternative to the avobenzone found in most lotions with SPF.

A lot of people compare this to the old Olay formula, but I haven't used that so I can't compare. This IS a pretty decent moisturizer for the price, however. I love that it has SPF, as well, although I wish it was SPF 30 instead of just 15. It doesn't make me break out and hasn't irritated my skin so far, so I like it. It also doesn't make my face super oily, although it's definitely not mattiifying either. Not sure it'll completely replace my DDF, but I'll be integrating this into my daily skincare routine for sure.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this product. It's light and nicely scented. It actually moisturized my face. It didn't completely fix my dry skin but I still like it and would repurchase. For $4 it's a steal! It seems more like a sunscreen than a moisturizer to me though.