Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I want to love this, because I love TJ's food, so why not skincare products? It's lightweight, it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy on my skin. However, it makes my acne-prone skin worse, giving me cystic acne on my chin and forehead zits :( Something in the formula clearly doesn't agree with me, which is a shame because it's the perfect product for its price point and makes a great day moisturizer. Le sigh. Back to the drawingboard.

on 3/13/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I've used this for years! I love it because it has SPF & it doesn't leave any white residue, it's not oily, doesn't clog my pores, and it doesn't smell like SPF. The only downside I've noticed is that white residue will appear on my forehead but only when I'm really sweating on those hot summer days.

UPDATE June 2017: Although I love this, I've found an alternative that doesn't leave a white residue on hot days.

on 8/18/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good, basic, everyday moisturizer. Just enough SPF. Relatively emollient. However, it felt like it sat on the surface of my skin and contributed to oiliness. Still, I like to use this when my skin is breaking out and I need to use gentler products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It provides decent moisture and SPF, which is a major plus in my book. However, there must be something in TJ's moisturizers that causes my skin to get irritated after a few uses.

on 8/13/2016 4:01:00 AM

My HG moisturizer! I have used this product consistently for about 5 years now and it is perfection. I love that it's no frills (exactly what I look for in a daily moisturizer), yet hydrating and has SPF. I live in Southern California, so there is no such thing as winter here, lol! So a daily SPF that I can use all year round is very important to me. Works beautifully under makeup too!

I will never stray from this product it's the best! This and the TJ's shaving cream are my 2 desert island products... Although without a razor the shaving cream would be pretty useless. 😜 Oh well I'd bring it just to smell it all day. 😉

on 4/21/2016 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is literally the first face moisturizer I bought, in the middle of winter when my skin was red and cracking like mad and I was constantly attempting to use my obscenely expensive argan oil to fix it. Yikes!

This lotion is perfect for me. I can't see myself buying any other moisturizer or lotion anytime soon. It's affordable, it's emollient, it's hydrating, it's smoothing, it's got SPF, I'm always amazed at how much I glow when I put it on. It's a highlight of my morning!

I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin but that's a given for lotions.

edit: After owning this product for a while, I've found it can leave some gross crusty dried lotion residue. But this only seems to be an issue with the top, there's no residue when I take off the top and take the lotion from the bottle.

on 1/19/2016 5:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. I randomly picked it up at trader joes A year ago and I've bought many more since then! I have acne prone combination skin and it is great for all seasons except in the winter I usually layer it with another moisturizer on top.

on 12/27/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was a regular user of Oil of Olay for years. After a visit to Trader Joes', I purchased the Enriched lotion product and thought I would give it a try. I do miss the scent of Oil of Olay, but the Enrich is a close kissin' cousin. I use it at night after I wash my makeup off. It does not clog my pours, and my skin is nice and soft the next morning. I recommend this product because of the effectiveness and price.

on 12/7/2015 10:50:00 PM

this has been my FAVORITE moisturizer for 3 years! Its very hydrating and its not heavy or oily. It also (this is a personal pet peeve), say you have just washed your face pat it dry and finish putting on your cream it doesn't take a long time for your face to go back to its natural color and not red because you touched your skin. That sounds complicated haha. My mom and i use it and its an all time favorite! I kid you not when i say i could not live without this, its my holy grail!

on 10/23/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have a very deep dark skin tone and i wear sunscreen everyday to prevent hyperpigmentation and so far this is the only moisturizer with sunscreen that isn't either too heavy, too greasy, or too white. It also dosent cause me to break out. I gave it a 4 because I wish it was spf 30 and it does get a little greasy by the end of the day and i wish it was more matte (my skin is extremely oily) its the best ive found for my sensitive skin and I love that its inexpensive and fragrance free