Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 1/14/2018 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like that it doubles as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Glides on very easily. Leaves the skin feeling smooth & looking hydrated. Works well underneath makeup. Inexpensive. It's now my go-to. Melts into the skin. The texture is just like your standard lotion. Doesn't leave a white cast. If I'm on the go, the size is perfect for my cosmetic bag/purse. If you're allergic to silicones, then common sense says steer clear. Luckily, I don't have that issue so it works well for me.

on 3/13/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've used this for years! I love it because it has SPF & it doesn't leave any white residue, it's not oily, doesn't clog my pores, and it doesn't smell like SPF. The only downside I've noticed is that white residue will appear on my forehead but only when I'm really sweating on those hot summer days.

UPDATE June 2017: Although I love this, I've found an alternative that doesn't leave a white residue on hot days.

on 12/6/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my daily moisturizer. It's just hydrating enough, does not in any way aggravate my adult acne, and is unscented, which I find really important in face products. In the summer it doesn't make me feel greasy, and in the winter, if I need a bit more hydration I'll add a single drop of jojoba before blending in my palms and applying. My skin can often be sensitive and irritated from some of the acne products I use, and this always soothes, never stings or burns. It's SPF 15, which I wouldn't rely on for serious sun exposure but it's still something I want in my daily moisturizer. Also, super bonus, it's very affordable. Love it. The only drawback is that the press open cap can leak during travel, but otherwise I find the packaging very convenient and pretty.

on 10/13/2015 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've turned so many people on to this product. I lovelovelove it. SPF, moisturizing, not greasy, unscented. Just need to convince the husband to start using it. I put it on my girls' sweet little girl skin. I have at least four bottles of this around at all times!

I found this moisturizer while surfing the reviews! Great one for very little money!

on 7/31/2014 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I tried this because I love the Nourish facial cleanser. This is a very simple moisturizer. I wish the SPF was a little higher -- I'd feel better wearing it on my face. I use this on my arms, hands, and chest. It is light and doesn't smell like a sunscreen. It moisturizes just fine. If it was SPF 30 -- I'd definitely buy it for me. But I use this on my kids faces on a daily basis -- not for swimming, but just everyday wear!

on 6/23/2013 3:29:00 AM

Love it! Non greasy, fast absorbing, SPF, goes well under makeup! Only docked points because its a pretty strong typical sunscreen scent for only being SPF 15 and I'd prefer it was in a pump rather then a squeeze bottle. But yes I'll definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

When I saw the few people who complained of a reaction to an ingredient in the moisturizer, I thought 'nah, not gonna happen to me, what are the odds, etc. etc'

Well, I didn't get a severe reaction, but some ingredient in this doesn't agree with my skin. It was great at first, upon application it moisturized well and wasn't oily. I did notice some initial redness and my skin felt kind of weird at first, but nothing major. However, throughout the day my skin got more irritated and the redness below my nose was so aggravated that it looked like I had a sunburn. I didn't break out or have a terrible reaction; this is just a situation where something in it is irritating my skin. I did use this a few more times and the same thing happened.

I was disappointed because I was sure it would be fine since I use Olay Complete, which is what this is based on. I like Olay Complete, and the only reason I sprung for this is the fact that Olay is 3 times more expensive. I got this for $3.

I'm gonna give this a 3 since I'm sure it's a good moisturizer and I do seem to be in the minority with this issue. But I thought it was worth posting a review, and recommend checking out the ingredients before you use this even if you've used Olay Complete in the past. I'm just going to stick with that for now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately this broke me out after a few days of use. It was very clogging. I am extremely clog prone however, and I've found that any sort of lotion I've tried will break me out very quickly. I could literally see this collecting in my pores, and I developed milia under my eyes (yes I removed it correctly). I was looking for an every day sunscreen but I may just have to stick with powdered ones.

This is still a great buy! It smells great, didn't make me itch (!), and wasn't greasy. The price is a STEAL. Even though it didn't work for me, I'd recommend anyone give it a try. :)

on 3/7/2012 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

LOVE.

Acne prone (been on Accutane twice and still suffer from adult acne). This product does not break me out. This is light, non greasy, cheap, and does not test on animals. This is BETTER than the Olay moisturizer in every way. I only wish it was an spf 20.
Perfect for combination/oily/sensitive skin.

If you have dry skin it probably won't be moisturizing enough.