Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Filtered by hair type : Other
Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.1

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 9/22/2016 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is great stuff for the money. Only drawback is that it's a physical sun blocker and the zinc oxide/Octinoxate always seems to overheat my face. I switched to the Refresh formula by Trader Joe's because of the higher SPF but I still go back to this stuff now and then when I won't be in the sun all day.

on 5/17/2016 8:04:00 PM

I love things that work and this does. Light weight emollient with SPF without the sunscreen smell, I like the clean smell. Makes my skin feel as good as any of the other expensive daytime moisturizers I have used in the past. At this price I use it on my neck, chest and bare arms.

on 5/4/2016 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Have used this for years. If you don't want wrinkles, you have to WEAR GOOD SUNSCREEN! Oxide-based. Every Day.

This is effective, inexpensive, good for sensitive skin, can be used on face and body with no problem. I like this because it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. Also the sunscreen is oxide-based, which is much more reliable (instead of screening rays chemically, it makes them bounce right off your skin.) So far almost every other facial sunscreen either irritates my skin or has fragrance or a weird texture or is just too darn expensive.

In hot weather, it can sometimes feel a little oily but doesn't seem to clog pores. Also there is a faint faint whitish cast, it doesn't completely disappear. A light dusting of bronzer takes care of that.

Plus SUPER well priced. I put it on every day to avoid wrinkles.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Half the price of neutrogena. Don't get quite as much in the container as neutrogena but still cheaper. Love that it is paraben free. Does not clog pores. It is my new favorite!

on 3/12/2014 10:36:00 AM

I bought this on a trip without checking the rating on EWG.org.
I contains RETINYL PALMITATE (VITAMIN A PALMITATE)

I dislike very much throwing away products but I wouldn't give this to anyone I love.
It's going in the bin today.

on 9/13/2013 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

i really enjoy this lotion as a day-time face moisturizer! as someone with oily skin and huge pores, i am usually pretty hesitant to try out new skincare, but recently decided to change from the clinique gel moisturizer i had been using.

i've been using this for about two weeks now, and i've already noticed a difference in my skin texture and in my pores! my pores are definitely less noticeable now, and my skin is gradually getting less bumpy. i don't know if this lotion is the reason why, because i also recently started using a peppermint oil toner and a more moisturizing night cream, but it certainly hasn't made my skin worse!

i like the little bit of spf, even though it's not sufficient, if i forget sunscreen, i don't feel like i'm totally putting my face in danger! i can't smell any sunscreen-y spf-y hints, and it feels really nice and light on my skin. i also don't feel bad using a little more because it's so cheap and readily available! i would definitely recommend this!

edit 12/13/13: i've stopped using this lotion because i think it's not moisturizing enough, and makes my skin a little more oily than normal, maybe because of the spf. to be honest, it doesn't do much to help or to make anything worse, and it is still pretty good in a pinch.

on 7/24/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

The best lotion/ SPF/ makeup primer/ moisturizer I have ever used! On of the best points is it does not clog pores! I agree with some of the other reviews though I do wish it was with a pump... Besides that it is a great product and affordable too. I bought 6 bottles last trip to the states and will buy more!

on 3/29/2013 12:24:00 AM

This does not offer very much sun protection since its only spf 15. SPF 30 is needed at the very least for adequate protection. This is drying and not moisturizing at all. It also clogged my pores. Do not recommend!

on 8/19/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on the constant quest for great skincare, especially now that I'm in my 40's (eeeeep). I'm not afraid to spend my hard-earned money on keeping my skin looking good, which can be challenging: my skin is combo-dehydrated, prone to clogging, large pores, hyperpigmentation, the works. Most things I find are either too heavy or too light, or they work well for a while then break me out or make my skin dull. It's always something.

Having just moved to bright and sunny LA, I wanted a daytime moisturizer that had sunscreen but would still be gentle, effective and non-clogging. I love TJ's for grocery shopping, and when I came across this while perusing the aisles, I picked it up without much expectation - I mean, it's $3.99, for goodness sake. Lo and behold, the stuff works! I just ADORE it! It's light but hydrating, does not break me out, does not clog pores at all, and tho I wish the SPF was higher, it still offers solid sunscreen protection. What's not to love?

One caveat for those of you with sensitive skin: the first few times I put this on, I felt a mild tingling/slight warmth (not hot enough to say "heat") on my face, both of which disappeared within a minute or two. After a couple of weeks, I no longer had that initial reaction - I guess whatever ingredient was causing that, my skin just got used to it. My skin isn't that sensitive - it reacts to certain ingredients but is fairly normal overall - but if yours is, just something to watch out for.

I use this every day, after I cleanse my face with La Mer foam cleanser and tone with pure witch hazel. This sits right next to my Rodial Glam Balm and La Mer creme (I alternate the two as my nighttime moisturizer). I will continue to invest in high end night creams and serums, but I've found my HG daytime lotion - at least for the summer (let's see how it fares when the weather gets colder... tho, I mean, it's LA).

Try this - it doesn't make claims for miracles, but it does what you need a daytime moisturizer to do. And you have so little to lose at this price point. Good luck!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I really love this face lotion! SPF 15, no scent! Gives just enough moisture without being greasy. Absorbs into the skin well!