Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 1/14/2018 4:01:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like that it doubles as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Glides on very easily. Leaves the skin feeling smooth & looking hydrated. Works well underneath makeup. Inexpensive. It's now my go-to. Melts into the skin. The texture is just like your standard lotion. Doesn't leave a white cast. If I'm on the go, the size is perfect for my cosmetic bag/purse. If you're allergic to silicones, then common sense says steer clear. Luckily, I don't have that issue so it works well for me.

on 5/4/2016 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Have used this for years. If you don't want wrinkles, you have to WEAR GOOD SUNSCREEN! Oxide-based. Every Day.

This is effective, inexpensive, good for sensitive skin, can be used on face and body with no problem. I like this because it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. Also the sunscreen is oxide-based, which is much more reliable (instead of screening rays chemically, it makes them bounce right off your skin.) So far almost every other facial sunscreen either irritates my skin or has fragrance or a weird texture or is just too darn expensive.

In hot weather, it can sometimes feel a little oily but doesn't seem to clog pores. Also there is a faint faint whitish cast, it doesn't completely disappear. A light dusting of bronzer takes care of that.

Plus SUPER well priced. I put it on every day to avoid wrinkles.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Half the price of neutrogena. Don't get quite as much in the container as neutrogena but still cheaper. Love that it is paraben free. Does not clog pores. It is my new favorite!

on 10/23/2015 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have a very deep dark skin tone and i wear sunscreen everyday to prevent hyperpigmentation and so far this is the only moisturizer with sunscreen that isn't either too heavy, too greasy, or too white. It also dosent cause me to break out. I gave it a 4 because I wish it was spf 30 and it does get a little greasy by the end of the day and i wish it was more matte (my skin is extremely oily) its the best ive found for my sensitive skin and I love that its inexpensive and fragrance free

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Overall I love this moisturizer and plan to repurchase. I love that it has spf as the other moisturizer they had in the store did not. This would be a 5 lippie product for me if it had an spf of 30 or higher since that is the recommended minimal amount. It soaks in quickly and is not greasy, just as it advertises. It's a small bottle but I can tell it's going to last a long time. I use about a nickel size amount once or twice a day and there's about 4/5 of the bottle left after 1.5 months. It doesn't seem to aggravate my sensitive skin. I hate using this under my liquid foundation though because the foundation never adheres to my skin and slides around on my face, eventually sliding right off. Looks pretty bad. A matte powder to set it does not fix the problem. I'm unsure what the result would be if you used a powder foundation instead. I got it at Trader Joes for about $4 which is a fair price. The packaging is nice so far but I think once I start running out I'm going to wish there was a pump or a squeeze tube. No parabens or cones I believe, so go try it!
_________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:
I used this for about two months. It worked fine. But when I looked it up on EWG.org I was displeased with the bad rating it received. While using a TCA peel on my face I couldn't use anything that could be upsetting to my skin and then the idea struck me--"Why use something every day that I'm not comfortable using when my skin is sensitive? What is using harsh products daily doing to my skin in the long run? Shouldn't I just use the same products that I use to heal my peeled skin all the time?" So I am going the sensitive skincare route now. I am thinking of trying Kiss My Face Face Factor 30 moisturizer.

on 6/23/2013 3:29:00 AM

Love it! Non greasy, fast absorbing, SPF, goes well under makeup! Only docked points because its a pretty strong typical sunscreen scent for only being SPF 15 and I'd prefer it was in a pump rather then a squeeze bottle. But yes I'll definitely be repurchasing!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Oh my WOW! I am so in love with this moisturizer. I have combination, sensitive skin that is not prone to acne. I picked this up on a whim and have been using it for several weeks. My skin looks and feels great and is not at all greasy. This is a thick lotion or cream consistency that absorbs quickly. It contains broad spectrum sun protection and cost only 4 dollars. I definitely plan to repurchase.

on 12/4/2012 1:32:00 AM

I tried this lotion a few years ago because it was cheap and now Im hooked. Not only is it extremely affordable, but it is so simple and just works. My skin is sensitive and can get dry from washing, but I have acne too so I can't clog it with thick creams. This is very gentle on my skin while giving me just the right amount of moisture. It also does not get oily or too thick so its great for acne and it protects from the sun!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

When I saw the few people who complained of a reaction to an ingredient in the moisturizer, I thought 'nah, not gonna happen to me, what are the odds, etc. etc'

Well, I didn't get a severe reaction, but some ingredient in this doesn't agree with my skin. It was great at first, upon application it moisturized well and wasn't oily. I did notice some initial redness and my skin felt kind of weird at first, but nothing major. However, throughout the day my skin got more irritated and the redness below my nose was so aggravated that it looked like I had a sunburn. I didn't break out or have a terrible reaction; this is just a situation where something in it is irritating my skin. I did use this a few more times and the same thing happened.

I was disappointed because I was sure it would be fine since I use Olay Complete, which is what this is based on. I like Olay Complete, and the only reason I sprung for this is the fact that Olay is 3 times more expensive. I got this for $3.

I'm gonna give this a 3 since I'm sure it's a good moisturizer and I do seem to be in the minority with this issue. But I thought it was worth posting a review, and recommend checking out the ingredients before you use this even if you've used Olay Complete in the past. I'm just going to stick with that for now.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Unfortunately this broke me out after a few days of use. It was very clogging. I am extremely clog prone however, and I've found that any sort of lotion I've tried will break me out very quickly. I could literally see this collecting in my pores, and I developed milia under my eyes (yes I removed it correctly). I was looking for an every day sunscreen but I may just have to stick with powdered ones.

This is still a great buy! It smells great, didn't make me itch (!), and wasn't greasy. The price is a STEAL. Even though it didn't work for me, I'd recommend anyone give it a try. :)