Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

From package: "SPF 15...Fragrance Free...For All Skin Types...Light, Non Greasy"

I found this recently...The plastic bottle looked like a knock-off of Olay's Complete Sensitive, which I used to love before Olay changed the formula. TJ's version has Zinc Oxide & Octinoxate as sunscreen like the old Olay version did. To me, this isn't truly fragrance free, but has more of a light almondy smell (also similar to Olay). It's pleasant and fades quickly. I use a small amount to cover my entire face, and this moisturizer sinks in nicely. It also makes my face super soft. Furthermore, my face doesn't get shiny (I have combination skin). I believe I paid approx. $4.50 for a 4 oz. bottle, which will last me a really long time since I only have to use a small amount at a time.

Bottom line: If you loved the old Olay Complete Sensitive SPF 15, then you should check out Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15. It's great. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I used to use Olay for sensitive skin for years, but when the formula changed it became my enemy! I have very dry but very acne prone skin due to medication I take (immunosuppressants), so moisturizer with spf is a must for me. I tried Olay and a whole lot of other known brands and they all made my acne a LOT worse. I bought this by chance, along with my usual groceries. JOY!!!
This is like the wonderful old olay and cheaper! like the poster below, if you liked the old formula of Olay, you will LOVE this.
*PS: If you need something a tad more moisturizing, add a few drops of jojoba oil to it--jojoba is non-comedogenic and has wonderful properties for skin (and hair!)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this!! I have been using the new version of Olay Sensitive SPF 15, with no problems (just that it's a low PPD). This still has a low PPD but is stable & it's like the old version of Olay w/ zinc, & I like it under my makeup, so I will be repurchasing it again; I also posted a pic of the ingredients so you guys can see what's in it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I used the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer® Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 55 for a while. I found that while that was not greasy, it just wasn't the most lightweight moisturizer. I needed something less intense for every day wear. I heard good things about the Trader Joe's Enrich moisturizer being comparable to the old Olay Complete with SPF 15 Lotion formula. I gave it a try.

This is wonderful. It's a very lightweight moisturizer and it is (as the package claims) non-greasy, and it absorbs fast. I got mine for $3.99 for a 4oz bottle so it's great deal! It's unscented but there is a slight smell at first but it goes away quickly (it's not an offensive smell at all).

I can't find a better moisturizer for less than $3.99. Great value!

on 1/19/2010 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Good moisturizer, wears well under makeup too.

Update: 2/25/2010 - I am really impressed with this moisturizer. It does an excellent job of hydrating my wacky skin all day, even during the cold northeast winters. It absorbs quickly without residue, and dries without any shiny finish. It works well with other parts of my skin regimen without doing too much or too little. And it is good to use as an eye cream too. I will continue to repurchase. What an excellent value.

Update: 11/27/2010 - Still use this moisturizer with excellent results. I now alternate between this and a moisturizer with a higher SPF sometimes, but I always enjoy this product.

on 1/19/2010 5:51:00 PM

If you like the old version of Olay Complete, you will like this too. Although I heard Olay is bringing back the old formula back in April 2010 for sensitive skin. I love Olay complete , but this one is cheaper and it works great too. The only down side is I don't have a Trader Joe's near me so I might have to go back to Olay in April.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I previously thought olay complete for combo/ oily skin because I have combo skin, with slight to moderate acne. I had used moisturizers before but never found the one. I was in dire need of a moisturizer, and my mom bought this one and the olay one. I had used enrich, and was amazed,like seriously. It moisturized, gave me soft skin, and had spf protection. Here's my only two flaws: a.) It doesn't have nearly enough spf protection. You're supposed to get at least an spf of 45, and b.) In the winter, I need to use a lot of the moisturizer to adequately, only in the winter, moisturize dry spots such as my chin, and above my lip area. Oh, and if you don't rub it in well, or else you're face will appear whitish. Those are only a couple of things this. This is definately my fave moisturizer, its cheap, and it moisturizers really well. Plus, its great for acne types, because its non comdogenic because it uses zinc oxide. Oh, something I might add, for those who prefer a matte face, this isn't for you. This can make your face look really dewy, a healthy dew, not greasy, just thought to mention. Anyway, I'd recommend this to anyone, it's a real gem in my opinion.

P.S. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate mt skin at all.

on 1/25/2010 11:48:00 PM

I bought this on a whim now that my beloved Olay is discontinued and this is definitely the most comparable thing to it. I like Olay better because 1. it smells better. 2. this one burns a tiny bit (I have insanely sensitive skin and I am allergic to regular sunscreen. But it is cheap and very good! Definitely a keeper. I hope what the person below saying is true and they are bringing back the old formula for olay

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I liked this product. It's light and nicely scented. It actually moisturized my face. It didn't completely fix my dry skin but I still like it and would repurchase. For $4 it's a steal! It seems more like a sunscreen than a moisturizer to me though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

four bucks for 4oz! what a steal!

i bought this because for some reason kiss my face face factor seems to be out of stock at drugstore.com & whole foods for the past weeks.

love that it protects from both uva and uvb rays, and it feels great on the skin, its not to heavy at all, and it also moisturizes enough so that my face doesn't feel tight.
I love that there is no added fragrance or colors, biggest pet peeve of moisturizers! i don't want fragrance or added colors!!!!

I would say this is great for sensitive skin, and i would definitely keep buying it.
It sinks right in and doesn't leave any weird feeling residue on your skin! It's not greasy at all.

i would love if they made this in spf 30 also!

5/4/12- the labeling changed and the ingredients are now listed alphabetically.
Was this product changed? It definitely has a slight smell now and feels a little thicker compared with the bottle(s) I had before this.