Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0%...Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0%...Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 5/17/2016 8:04:00 PM

I love things that work and this does. Light weight emollient with SPF without the sunscreen smell, I like the clean smell. Makes my skin feel as good as any of the other expensive daytime moisturizers I have used in the past. At this price I use it on my neck, chest and bare arms.

on 5/4/2016 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Have used this for years. If you don't want wrinkles, you have to WEAR GOOD SUNSCREEN! Oxide-based. Every Day.

This is effective, inexpensive, good for sensitive skin, can be used on face and body with no problem. I like this because it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. Also the sunscreen is oxide-based, which is much more reliable (instead of screening rays chemically, it makes them bounce right off your skin.) So far almost every other facial sunscreen either irritates my skin or has fragrance or a weird texture or is just too darn expensive.

In hot weather, it can sometimes feel a little oily but doesn't seem to clog pores. Also there is a faint faint whitish cast, it doesn't completely disappear. A light dusting of bronzer takes care of that.

Plus SUPER well priced. I put it on every day to avoid wrinkles.

To Read all 118 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/21/2016 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is literally the first face moisturizer I bought, in the middle of winter when my skin was red and cracking like mad and I was constantly attempting to use my obscenely expensive argan oil to fix it. Yikes!

This lotion is perfect for me. I can't see myself buying any other moisturizer or lotion anytime soon. It's affordable, it's emollient, it's hydrating, it's smoothing, it's got SPF, I'm always amazed at how much I glow when I put it on. It's a highlight of my morning!

I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin but that's a given for lotions.

edit: After owning this product for a while, I've found it can leave some gross crusty dried lotion residue. But this only seems to be an issue with the top, there's no residue when I take off the top and take the lotion from the bottle.

A great day time moisturizer. I wish the spf was higher as its only 15 but for the price you can't beat it. I think I paid $4.00. It sinks right into the skin which I love and no breakouts. I will definitely repurchase.

on 1/19/2016 5:15:00 PM

I love this stuff. I randomly picked it up at trader joes A year ago and I've bought many more since then! I have acne prone combination skin and it is great for all seasons except in the winter I usually layer it with another moisturizer on top.

on 12/27/2015 5:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was a regular user of Oil of Olay for years. After a visit to Trader Joes', I purchased the Enriched lotion product and thought I would give it a try. I do miss the scent of Oil of Olay, but the Enrich is a close kissin' cousin. I use it at night after I wash my makeup off. It does not clog my pours, and my skin is nice and soft the next morning. I recommend this product because of the effectiveness and price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Half the price of neutrogena. Don't get quite as much in the container as neutrogena but still cheaper. Love that it is paraben free. Does not clog pores. It is my new favorite!

on 12/7/2015 10:50:00 PM

this has been my FAVORITE moisturizer for 3 years! Its very hydrating and its not heavy or oily. It also (this is a personal pet peeve), say you have just washed your face pat it dry and finish putting on your cream it doesn't take a long time for your face to go back to its natural color and not red because you touched your skin. That sounds complicated haha. My mom and i use it and its an all time favorite! I kid you not when i say i could not live without this, its my holy grail!

on 12/6/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my daily moisturizer. It's just hydrating enough, does not in any way aggravate my adult acne, and is unscented, which I find really important in face products. In the summer it doesn't make me feel greasy, and in the winter, if I need a bit more hydration I'll add a single drop of jojoba before blending in my palms and applying. My skin can often be sensitive and irritated from some of the acne products I use, and this always soothes, never stings or burns. It's SPF 15, which I wouldn't rely on for serious sun exposure but it's still something I want in my daily moisturizer. Also, super bonus, it's very affordable. Love it. The only drawback is that the press open cap can leak during travel, but otherwise I find the packaging very convenient and pretty.

This is my daily moisturizer/sunscreen. After spending $$$$$ on daily moisturizers with sunscreen that left me with a white cast or smelling like suntan lotion, I saw a lady putting this in her cart at TJ and asked her if she liked it. She said she loved it better than so many expensive ones she had used, I decided to try it. Perfect! Great formula! Nice.light, moisturizing and basic sun protection. This is a winner! In the summer, I often will switch to SPF 30 sunscreen, but for most of the year it is this one!