Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0%...Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0%...Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 9/22/2016 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is great stuff for the money. Only drawback is that it's a physical sun blocker and the zinc oxide/Octinoxate always seems to overheat my face. I switched to the Refresh formula by Trader Joe's because of the higher SPF but I still go back to this stuff now and then when I won't be in the sun all day.

on 8/21/2016 2:59:00 AM

I don't know why my face is so picky when it comes to moisturizers, but I think I finally found my HG!! I've been using for about 6 months now and I love it - doesn't break out my acne prone, sensitive skin and is one of the more "natural" moisturizers I can find. I try to only use all natural products on my face (besides minimal makeup) and this is about as good as it gets!

on 8/18/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good, basic, everyday moisturizer. Just enough SPF. Relatively emollient. However, it felt like it sat on the surface of my skin and contributed to oiliness. Still, I like to use this when my skin is breaking out and I need to use gentler products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It provides decent moisture and SPF, which is a major plus in my book. However, there must be something in TJ's moisturizers that causes my skin to get irritated after a few uses.

on 8/13/2016 4:01:00 AM

My HG moisturizer! I have used this product consistently for about 5 years now and it is perfection. I love that it's no frills (exactly what I look for in a daily moisturizer), yet hydrating and has SPF. I live in Southern California, so there is no such thing as winter here, lol! So a daily SPF that I can use all year round is very important to me. Works beautifully under makeup too!

I will never stray from this product it's the best! This and the TJ's shaving cream are my 2 desert island products... Although without a razor the shaving cream would be pretty useless. 😜 Oh well I'd bring it just to smell it all day. 😉

on 8/11/2016 10:24:00 AM

Too thick for daytime use. I use TJ's Nourish instead, and love it.

on 5/17/2016 8:04:00 PM

I love things that work and this does. Light weight emollient with SPF without the sunscreen smell, I like the clean smell. Makes my skin feel as good as any of the other expensive daytime moisturizers I have used in the past. At this price I use it on my neck, chest and bare arms.

on 5/4/2016 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Have used this for years. If you don't want wrinkles, you have to WEAR GOOD SUNSCREEN! Oxide-based. Every Day.

This is effective, inexpensive, good for sensitive skin, can be used on face and body with no problem. I like this because it doesn't irritate my skin and doesn't cause breakouts. Also the sunscreen is oxide-based, which is much more reliable (instead of screening rays chemically, it makes them bounce right off your skin.) So far almost every other facial sunscreen either irritates my skin or has fragrance or a weird texture or is just too darn expensive.

In hot weather, it can sometimes feel a little oily but doesn't seem to clog pores. Also there is a faint faint whitish cast, it doesn't completely disappear. A light dusting of bronzer takes care of that.

Plus SUPER well priced. I put it on every day to avoid wrinkles.

on 4/21/2016 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is literally the first face moisturizer I bought, in the middle of winter when my skin was red and cracking like mad and I was constantly attempting to use my obscenely expensive argan oil to fix it. Yikes!

This lotion is perfect for me. I can't see myself buying any other moisturizer or lotion anytime soon. It's affordable, it's emollient, it's hydrating, it's smoothing, it's got SPF, I'm always amazed at how much I glow when I put it on. It's a highlight of my morning!

I wouldn't recommend this for oily skin but that's a given for lotions.

edit: After owning this product for a while, I've found it can leave some gross crusty dried lotion residue. But this only seems to be an issue with the top, there's no residue when I take off the top and take the lotion from the bottle.

A great day time moisturizer. I wish the spf was higher as its only 15 but for the price you can't beat it. I think I paid $4.00. It sinks right into the skin which I love and no breakouts. I will definitely repurchase.