Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Enter TitleEnter Title

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 12/7/2015 10:50:00 PM

this has been my FAVORITE moisturizer for 3 years! Its very hydrating and its not heavy or oily. It also (this is a personal pet peeve), say you have just washed your face pat it dry and finish putting on your cream it doesn't take a long time for your face to go back to its natural color and not red because you touched your skin. That sounds complicated haha. My mom and i use it and its an all time favorite! I kid you not when i say i could not live without this, its my holy grail!

on 2/17/2014 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This moisturizer is perfect! It's as good as Olay's Complete All Day Moisturizer but a lot cheaper (around $4!). It doesn't clog pores and it has SPF so you can wear it for everyday use. I'll definitely be buying it again!

on 9/13/2013 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

i really enjoy this lotion as a day-time face moisturizer! as someone with oily skin and huge pores, i am usually pretty hesitant to try out new skincare, but recently decided to change from the clinique gel moisturizer i had been using.

i've been using this for about two weeks now, and i've already noticed a difference in my skin texture and in my pores! my pores are definitely less noticeable now, and my skin is gradually getting less bumpy. i don't know if this lotion is the reason why, because i also recently started using a peppermint oil toner and a more moisturizing night cream, but it certainly hasn't made my skin worse!

i like the little bit of spf, even though it's not sufficient, if i forget sunscreen, i don't feel like i'm totally putting my face in danger! i can't smell any sunscreen-y spf-y hints, and it feels really nice and light on my skin. i also don't feel bad using a little more because it's so cheap and readily available! i would definitely recommend this!

edit 12/13/13: i've stopped using this lotion because i think it's not moisturizing enough, and makes my skin a little more oily than normal, maybe because of the spf. to be honest, it doesn't do much to help or to make anything worse, and it is still pretty good in a pinch.

on 12/1/2012 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is my HG moisturizer. I found it about 4 months ago, and ever since, I don't think I will ever switch to a different one. It absorbs into my skin quickly, and moisturizes my skin without making me feel oily. It doesn't break me out, and has SPF. It also has a nice smell.

on 8/14/2011 3:08:00 PM

I love this product! It is light weight and makes skin look and feel supple and nourished without harsh chemicals and ingredients other brands use! Does its job without causing breakouts (like other products). I greatly recommend it specially if you are into natural and healthy products.

on 10/12/2010 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this moisterizer! Moisterizes well without oil or pore clogging and gives me SPF 15. I heard it also has vitamins and other healthy things in it. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I previously thought olay complete for combo/ oily skin because I have combo skin, with slight to moderate acne. I had used moisturizers before but never found the one. I was in dire need of a moisturizer, and my mom bought this one and the olay one. I had used enrich, and was amazed,like seriously. It moisturized, gave me soft skin, and had spf protection. Here's my only two flaws: a.) It doesn't have nearly enough spf protection. You're supposed to get at least an spf of 45, and b.) In the winter, I need to use a lot of the moisturizer to adequately, only in the winter, moisturize dry spots such as my chin, and above my lip area. Oh, and if you don't rub it in well, or else you're face will appear whitish. Those are only a couple of things this. This is definately my fave moisturizer, its cheap, and it moisturizers really well. Plus, its great for acne types, because its non comdogenic because it uses zinc oxide. Oh, something I might add, for those who prefer a matte face, this isn't for you. This can make your face look really dewy, a healthy dew, not greasy, just thought to mention. Anyway, I'd recommend this to anyone, it's a real gem in my opinion.

P.S. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate mt skin at all.