Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15

Trader Joe's Enrich Moisturizing Face Lotion SPF 15
Enter TitleEnter Title

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 6.0 - Sunscreen. Zinc Oxide 3.0 - Sunscreen. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyhexylglycerin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

I love this stuff. Only drawback is the low SPF. It's lightweight, non-greasy, and washes off easily. The combination of chemical/physical sunscreen is a good match for my sensitive skin. And cheap to boot.

on 3/17/2018 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am 58 and I really love this product. It absorbs quickly, leaves no residue, has no fragrance and provides enough SPF for days when I'm not outside for long periods. It reminds me of the Olay SPF 15- at half the price! I have tried so many products from so many lines (because I've been around so many years!) and I'm sticking with Enrich from now on. Well done, Trader Joe's! :)

on 1/14/2018 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I like that it doubles as a moisturizer/sunscreen. Glides on very easily. Leaves the skin feeling smooth & looking hydrated. Works well underneath makeup. Inexpensive. It's now my go-to. Melts into the skin. The texture is just like your standard lotion. Doesn't leave a white cast. If I'm on the go, the size is perfect for my cosmetic bag/purse. If you're allergic to silicones, then common sense says steer clear. Luckily, I don't have that issue so it works well for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I want to love this, because I love TJ's food, so why not skincare products? It's lightweight, it absorbs quickly and isn't greasy on my skin. However, it makes my acne-prone skin worse, giving me cystic acne on my chin and forehead zits :( Something in the formula clearly doesn't agree with me, which is a shame because it's the perfect product for its price point and makes a great day moisturizer. Le sigh. Back to the drawingboard.

While vacationing in Seattle, I grabbed this moisturizer as a cheapy because I had left my other expensive brand at home. I am thrilled with everything about it. The price is amazing, the lotion is perfect for my skin, it contains SPF, and its cruelty free. Yay !!!!! Sadly we don't have a Trader Joes in Canada where I live, or would probably always have a bottle of this moisturizer on hand. Because I liked it so much, I ended up buying some other TJ body products (will review at a later time). Next trip to the US where there is a Trader Joe store, I will be grabbing a couple more bottles. This is a good product to take travelling too, as its a flatter type bottle so it stows nicely in your cosmetic bag, etc. If it spills, gets lost, or swiped at some resort you really don't lose anything. After having my brand new expensive MAC eyebrow pencil stolen at a resort at Cuba I think about that kind of stuff when I travel.

My only complaint is the packaging is boring. But when push comes to shove, who really cares. It doesn't have to look pretty.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is just what the doctor ordered for my skin! I have been suffering from some uncharacteristic dry spots on my cheeks and this is keeping me soft and smooth. Yes, it is loaded with silicones but silicone is only bad for your skin if it breaks you out. This doesn't break me out in the slightest and it is PERFECT under makeup. At about 5 bucks, this is an amazing cream. I haven't really tried a Trader Joe's toiletry that I haven't loved! πŸ‘πŸ»

on 3/13/2017 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've used this for years! I love it because it has SPF & it doesn't leave any white residue, it's not oily, doesn't clog my pores, and it doesn't smell like SPF. The only downside I've noticed is that white residue will appear on my forehead but only when I'm really sweating on those hot summer days.

UPDATE June 2017: Although I love this, I've found an alternative that doesn't leave a white residue on hot days.

on 9/22/2016 10:09:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is great stuff for the money. Only drawback is that it's a physical sun blocker and the zinc oxide/Octinoxate always seems to overheat my face. I switched to the Refresh formula by Trader Joe's because of the higher SPF but I still go back to this stuff now and then when I won't be in the sun all day.

on 8/21/2016 2:59:00 AM

I don't know why my face is so picky when it comes to moisturizers, but I think I finally found my HG!! I've been using for about 6 months now and I love it - doesn't break out my acne prone, sensitive skin and is one of the more "natural" moisturizers I can find. I try to only use all natural products on my face (besides minimal makeup) and this is about as good as it gets! Update: still using this moisturizer for over a year and still no complaints!! It’s perfect for my skin, has SPF, and is cheap as hell! On my 3 or 4th bottle

on 8/18/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good, basic, everyday moisturizer. Just enough SPF. Relatively emollient. However, it felt like it sat on the surface of my skin and contributed to oiliness. Still, I like to use this when my skin is breaking out and I need to use gentler products.