Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara - Black

Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara - Black
Lancôme Clis Booster XL + Defencils Mascara Definicils High Definition Mascara - Black

4.2

I like this mascara a lot on its own, but I absolutely stinkin LOVE it when paired with Clis booster XL. Seriously, it makes all the difference in the world. The main difference I've noticed is that on its own, it still gives your lashes natural looking length, but its doesn't do the greatest job as far as trying to get your lashes to stay put in the right direction.. If that makes sense? They just go wherever they've decided to go on that particular day. (Im kind of a side face sleeper, so some days I'll wake up with one side of my lashes looking super wonky). When used over top of Clis booster XL (while it's still wet), I can get my lashes to go in whatever direction I want and they stay right there. Also, I do roll the wand around on a paper towel to get any excess mascara off before applying, because a few times when I haven't it definitely went on a little clumpy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I would buy this again in waterproof, I got this in a GWP so I'm using up the little tube. I don't pump air into my mascara so I expect it will last awhile. It leaves your lashes fluttery & separated, call me a fan!! W lashes curled ... wow! It doesn't give me raccoon eyes even thou it's not WP I find the more expensive mascaras are like that. This is good!!

This mascara is far too wet for me, I prefer a drier formula. It does lengthen and define lashes but tends to clump because it's too wet. I do like the small narrow brush but this mascara just does nothing for me. The price is too high for such a mediocre mascara.

on 6/27/2014 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This mascara is the most expensive I've bought, but it is worth it. I purchased this after trying a sample. Although I meant to get it in Deep Black, I picked this shade instead. As a result, it just looks like my lashes, but longer and fuller. It is light and has a natural look that is perfect for day. It also goes on smooth with no clumps. The thin wand is perfect for my eye shape and the formula is drier and easy to work with. This is my new favorite mascara.

on 5/13/2015 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this mascara, mostly because the formula is not too wet, not too dry, and the brush barrel is narrow enough for my cobweb-thin, short, sparse eyelashes - thank you, menopause. For the most part I'm satisfied with this one and would purchase again. Still find Kevyn Aucoin and Helena Rubinstein to give me the best results, but Lancome is easier to find.

I always tend to go back to this mascara. I've used it off and on for years and have repurchased it so many times. It is very lengthening and also really separates my lashes, while still providing a lot of volume. It's very black and doesn't smudge or flake on me, but I don't have very oily lids.

The brush is pretty small, but I really like it since I can really get to the base of my lashes without worrying about it smudging and making a mess of my eyeshadow.

on 5/19/2014 8:11:00 PM

I got this in GWP, never tried their mascara before now(I actually didn't wear mascara, ever, since my own lashes are quite long).
anyhoo, this mascara is pretty good-it does define and separates lashes without clamping. I have fairly long lashes already so it did added some length. However, I wanted to add more volume too which doesn't happen with this mascara.
If you want something that separates, defines and looks natural, this is a good choice. I said I would repurchase but at this point, not sure if I would as it didn't vow me

on 5/8/2014 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

BEST MASCARA EVER.

Tried everything. Benefit, cheapies, dior, gurelain.

This mascara is my holy grail because it's so build-able and you can really add coat after coat to lengthen the lashes without it getting clumpy.

My lashes look unbelievable with this mascara. A fave.

By far this is the best mascara I have used. My lashes are long but with the application of defencils, my lashes look even longer and full. I have been using this mascara for the past 4 months now and I will definitely get this product again. I have already spent a lott of money trying to find the right mascara.

Lancome products are expensive but I would say that they are totally worth it. This product is packed well, the brush is excellent which makes the application easier.

End your search for the perfect mascara by buying Defencils by Lancome!!!

Ties with my other top 2-inimitable regular in black and DiorShow in black. Could never pick one, they are best all together xD