Dior 2009 Holiday Palette

Dior 2009 Holiday Palette
Dior 2009 Holiday Palette For The EyesDior 2009 Holiday Palette For The EyesDior 2009 Holiday Palette For The Eyes2009 Holiday Palette

This palette is hands down my favorite among hundreds of eyeshadows! The khaki gold and burgundy brown light up my dark brown eyes like nothing else! The texture of Dior Iridescent eyeshadows is the best I've tried-it's smooth to apply and the shimmer is so beautiful and unique! If you already finished up this palette and want another one, try the 2011 version, it has the same khaki gold (542) and burgundy brown (682). Also, Nars Cyprus resembles Dior 542 quite closely.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

These colors are awesome. Neutral enough for day and if you use more of the dark chocolate color they can instantly be used for a more smokey/evening look. This is the first Dior shadow palate I've ever tried and now I'm hooked. If you can, you must get this one. Buying these shadows encouraged me to try Dior Skin Nude foundation and concealer and the Original Tan bronzer, all of which I love. The quality of these is comparable to Chanel, very silky, almost creamy in consistency and they stay put all day.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/13/2009 7:33:00 PM

This palette is lovely. I have seen some blogs comparing it to Iridescent Leather- which I missed out on. I knew I had to have this palette once I saw it in person. Its a nice palette full of neutral browns. It is shimmery but not overly shimmer. I love it so much I wore it to my wedding. The packaging is ok- i wish it was more flat and didnt have the danglihg "D" charm on the side but overall its not ugly. I highly recommend this palette to everyone. Get it before its gone!

on 12/12/2009 11:08:00 AM

NOTE: this review is for the Dior 2009 Holiday Collection Palette for Eyes (contains 4 eyeshadows) .......

Dior's 2009 Holiday Collection Palette is beautiful ....... the colors are very similiar to Iridescent Leather, however, to my eye still different enough to own. The colors are not over the top shimmery and have lasted all day on me. Unfortunately this is a LE, however, I just placed an order for a spare ...... Iridescent Leather is beautiful but I think that the 2009 Holiday Palette is even prettier on my eyes ....... the colors look beautiful on brown eyes and make my eyes pop. The colors would work on either cool or warm toned coloring ..... for reference I am NW10, blonde hair, and brown eyes and these are the perfect colors for me. For those who missed out on purchasing Iridescent Leather, this 2009 Holiday Collection Palette is a similiar option. I absolutely love this Holiday Palette!

Top Rated Eye Shadow