Origins Out of Trouble

Origins Out of Trouble
Out of Trouble

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cetyl Esters, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Camphor, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Sulfur, Butylene Glycol, Bentoniate

on 8/8/2018 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This mask works well for the 10 minutes it suggests, but I also find this to be a very effective spot treatment. For me, this works similar to a benzoyl peroxide. I can apply this over my breakout prone areas and it soaks right in. A little dabbing is all you need, it even conceals the redness. It also works as a great exfoliant and leaves skin feeling very smooth and clean.

on 5/27/2018 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I don't know about 10 minutes, but I'd use it to spot treat acne/bumps overnight and when I wake up, it'll be gone or at least come to head. I don't see much difference when I use it as a 10 minutes mask.

I love the smell of this mask. I feel it works well and it’s very satisfying to have it on the face. It s one of my favorite mask. Even though I feel it dries my skin but I feel it’s normal because of the ingredients it has. I will repurchase this mask:)

on 5/3/2018 11:31:00 AM

I’ve tested out a variety of masks, but I have to say this one is my tried and true for the past two years. If I use this on a regular basis (once or twice a week, leaving it on for 20 minutes) my skin looks great. And I know it says it is a 10 minute mask, but I live dangerously (and see more of a difference when I leave it on my oily skin longer). If I miss a week or two my skin will look “off” (duller with a couple zits).

My skin looks and feels tighter after use and when I wake up the next morning (I usually do the mask at night and wash it off right before bed) I notice that any zits I have basically reduce by 80% in redness and size. Basically, small zits appear to disappear and larger ones look better. With large zits I will sometimes even dot this on as an overnight treatment and within two days zits that would take a week to disappear are flat (takes a little longer for the discoloration to go away, but that’s just how my skin is).

For the price of this mask and how great my skin personally reacts with it, I am amazed. There are other masks that retail for a lot more that don’t leave my skin looking at good as this does. Also, the product will usually last me about 6 months. This is amazing compared to other products that you only get 5 treatments out of.

And heads up! Packaging has changed so if you look for this it no longer comes in a white packaging. I believe it is more of a distressed mint green over a white backing.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favourite mask! It is very thick and instead of feeling cold and tingly, it almost heats up which I love. I will definitely buy again without a doubt as my skin feels better even after 1 use

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fairly oily, blemish prone skin that is a part time job to keep clear. Emily at the Origins counter recommended this mask once weekly to help keep congestion at bay. You can either use as a cleanser or a thicker layer as a mask (which I do). It smells menthol and fresh and can be a little tingly - this makes me feel like it's doing something! I've had minimal breakouts (along with using other products) and is really gentle on my skin. It's fairly pricey at £24 but if you're a fan of face masks and are prone to blemishes, I'd say this is the one to use!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ever since Clinique discontinued their emergency mask I have been looking for something comparable. Origins out of trouble is great! The minute I get a break out, or just have one of those times where my skin gets far more oily than usual, I put some of this on and whatever was going to try to break through the surface is cut off at the pass, and anything already there is extinguished by morning. A little goes a long way, and because it is so effective it isn't a mask that you use more than others you may have. 3.4 oz. for $26.00 is more than fair considering the quality of the product. This is definitely my go to when my skin doesn't want to cooperate!

on 1/25/2017 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing and saved my big big break out and cleared it up with in 2 days!!!! All I did was apply it directly to the spot and not use it as a mask and leave it on for a hour then wash it off and the spot had litterly gone down so so much and just left it with a scar I love this so much and is so trusty have not used it all over face yet put is perfect for just applying straight to spots!

on 12/30/2016 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it. For some reason the VapoRub/tea tree-like smell is soothing. The formula is so nice and creamy, and somewhat moussy. It dries very smooth and chalky in a good way - it doesn't crack or make me feel dry, but that is because I have oily skin and it's been helping me out with that. I love using it twice a week as a regular full face mask but every night I use it as a spot treatment for acne while I sleep. I was given a sample of this a long time ago from Sephora and that sample lasted me a good two weeks when used once as a normal mask and several times as a spot treatment, so I have no doubt that this big tube will last me a while. I think it could be a little cheaper, maybe by 10 dollars. But considering it will last me a long time and it calms redness / brings down my acne flares, it is well worth the investment of 32 dollars.

on 10/11/2016 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Seems to reduce acne flare-ups. Can be quite drying and sometimes leaves a white cast on the skin unless you wash it off really thoroughly.