Origins Out of Trouble

Origins Out of Trouble
Out of Trouble

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cetyl Esters, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Camphor, Ceteareth-20, Salicylic Acid, Colloidal Sulfur, Butylene Glycol, Bentoniate

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favourite mask! It is very thick and instead of feeling cold and tingly, it almost heats up which I love. I will definitely buy again without a doubt as my skin feels better even after 1 use

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have fairly oily, blemish prone skin that is a part time job to keep clear. Emily at the Origins counter recommended this mask once weekly to help keep congestion at bay. You can either use as a cleanser or a thicker layer as a mask (which I do). It smells menthol and fresh and can be a little tingly - this makes me feel like it's doing something! I've had minimal breakouts (along with using other products) and is really gentle on my skin. It's fairly pricey at £24 but if you're a fan of face masks and are prone to blemishes, I'd say this is the one to use!

on 12/30/2016 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it. For some reason the VapoRub/tea tree-like smell is soothing. The formula is so nice and creamy, and somewhat moussy. It dries very smooth and chalky in a good way - it doesn't crack or make me feel dry, but that is because I have oily skin and it's been helping me out with that. I love using it twice a week as a regular full face mask but every night I use it as a spot treatment for acne while I sleep. I was given a sample of this a long time ago from Sephora and that sample lasted me a good two weeks when used once as a normal mask and several times as a spot treatment, so I have no doubt that this big tube will last me a while. I think it could be a little cheaper, maybe by 10 dollars. But considering it will last me a long time and it calms redness / brings down my acne flares, it is well worth the investment of 32 dollars.

on 10/11/2016 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Seems to reduce acne flare-ups. Can be quite drying and sometimes leaves a white cast on the skin unless you wash it off really thoroughly.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ever since Clinique discontinued their emergency mask I have been looking for something comparable. Origins out of trouble is great! The minute I get a break out, or just have one of those times where my skin gets far more oily than usual, I put some of this on and whatever was going to try to break through the surface is cut off at the pass, and anything already there is extinguished by morning. A little goes a long way, and because it is so effective it isn't a mask that you use more than others you may have. 3.4 oz. for $26.00 is more than fair considering the quality of the product. This is definitely my go to when my skin doesn't want to cooperate!

on 1/25/2017 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is amazing and saved my big big break out and cleared it up with in 2 days!!!! All I did was apply it directly to the spot and not use it as a mask and leave it on for a hour then wash it off and the spot had litterly gone down so so much and just left it with a scar I love this so much and is so trusty have not used it all over face yet put is perfect for just applying straight to spots!

on 8/8/2016 8:58:00 AM

One of the best masks against blemishes which doesn´t dry the skin out like the usual claymasks. I feel like it really helps to clear up and calm down my skin at least temporary when I need it. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Doesn't do anything for my breakouts but doesn't irritate my skin either. Tends to leave a white cast on my face and I feel like that's why people think it reduces redness instantly. Would not repurchase.

on 4/28/2016 11:31:00 PM

I was looking for something to help with the ridiculous acne I've had since having a son. Sleep deprivation, hormones, and dehydration are not skin's friend. I pocked this little gem up in the single use because I needed a few more dollars in my Sephora cart for free ahipping, "why not?" I thought.

This mask is pure witchcraft.

In just 10 minutes it reduced redness and minimized my pimples. Some disappeared, bigger ones that were painful were no longer irritating me amd had shrunk a bit.

It feels somehow cooling and warming at the same time. Like I said, witchcraft.

It is a bit drying but I just doubled my moisturizer after the mask and my face is hydrated and happy.

I am kind of sad I only got the single use pod.

on 4/21/2016 11:30:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I think this mask is one of the best I have tried, It really cleans up my pores and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I have combination skin, and I dont have so much acne, but when they come, I take this mask on and they almost disappear! I recomand to use this at least twice a week, if your skin feel like it needs it. The smell is not so nice, and the first time I put it on it was burning. The texture is kind of thick, so you dont need so much to use it. I havent been using this for a long time, maybe 3 months, but I really have seen changes in my skin. Really love this product over anything!