69%

price range

Reviews

from

2 years ago

I was a bit meh about this at first to be honest. It felt like there was not much colour pay-off at all. However people kept commenting that I looked lovely and had a real glow about me. I noticed in photos that you could in fact see a lovely peachy glow. I find this blush a bit strange in that it becomes more noticeable as the day wears on and it goes without saying that it has staying power. I use this as my everyday blush to give me a lovely healthy polished look. I don't think I would recommend for night out look.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

The colour payoff of this is poor if you have fair-medium skin tone (like me) or darker. It does not show well that I might as well not apply blush at all.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3.0
from

4 years ago

Not pigmented enough? Too sheer? Or is it just not showing up on me because its summer and I have a slight tan? Either way...not impressing me. And I love subtle blushes...but like, you know, I want to see some kind of difference in the way I look after putting on makeup...especially when its this expensive. Actually I bought this half price ($20 CDN instead of the usual $40) at my local Shoppers where they seemed to be discounting all their Benefit products, not sure why. Anyway I bought this and the Karma one...and I already own Rockateur and Dandelion which I love...my advice buy either one of those over this. This goes on (me) as a subtle peachy bronzy highlight...which quickly dissolves into just...shine. Could be because of the heat of summer, sweating etc....will try again in fall/winter

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

Sugarbomb is a very good blush. Suits beautifully my pale skin (NC15), it has a sheen to it that is not discreet therefore I prefer to use at night or with a light hand in the mornings. It is pigmented, lasts forever and has a great staying power! However, Benefit's packaging isn't great and the blush can accentuate large pores.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette

4 years ago

Great product that works (for me) as a subtle blush and a highlighter in one. I would defo repurchase, although I do find that along with lipgloss this ia a product I have to top up after a few hours. It just may be a bit too subtle for those with darker skin, but if you don't mind touching up often then why not ???????? One thing about benefit... The brushes they come with are slightly awful and become straggly/straw like, so to get the most of the product I would recommend investing in a good blush brush (or whatever brush for the relevant product)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

4 years ago

This is the last product I will ever buy from Benefit. I have tried so many of their products and IMHO they have all been rubbish. I got this before Xmas on special offer and cannot use one of the products; they either don't show on my skin or don't suit me. As I said this is just my personal opinion but the pigmentation is non existent as well. I'm sticking to my Tarte and Mac blushers.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

4 years ago

its pretty and gives you a nice glow all over would buy it again

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBlond

4 years ago

I love this blush, it's the only I use. I have fair/medium skin with red cheeks (so I usually shy away from using too much blusher). I find that this acts like a blush/bronzer/highlighter all in one! I've been using this for about 4 years and although it is expensive in Australia it lasts a long time and I will keep purchasing

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I love Benefit blushes. They have amazing staying power, beautiful colors, cute and comfortable packaging. The only con: THE PRICE. For the same amount of money I'm very tempted to get NARS instead. Anyway, I got Sugarbomb as a gift and I love it. It's peachy, it's glowy, looks "healthy" on my NW25 skin. I don't mind that it has a shine to it, but if you don't like that you can wear it at night. I think it's a safe bet, peachy blushes go with everything and this looks stunning on light to medium skin tones. Maybe on deeper skin tones this would look weird, like "is it a blush? is it a highlighter?" so I would try it on first if you have darker skin tones.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

I got this as a gift for my birthday, so I wouldn't be able to comment on the price. Unfortunately this just shows up as peachy-gold shimmer on my NC25 skin, which is nice if you want to look glowy, but this IS labelled as a "blush" which just isn't making me blushy. It does have good staying power, stays on my skin for a good 6 hours. I'll stick to my Nars blushes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24