BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

Sugarbomb is a very good blush. Suits beautifully my pale skin (NC15), it has a sheen to it that is not discreet therefore I prefer to use at night or with a light hand in the mornings. It is pigmented, lasts forever and has a great staying power!
However, Benefit's packaging isn't great and the blush can accentuate large pores.

on 3/27/2016 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great product that works (for me) as a subtle blush and a highlighter in one. I would defo repurchase, although I do find that along with lipgloss this ia a product I have to top up after a few hours. It just may be a bit too subtle for those with darker skin, but if you don't mind touching up often then why not 💁🏻

One thing about benefit... The brushes they come with are slightly awful and become straggly/straw like, so to get the most of the product I would recommend investing in a good blush brush (or whatever brush for the relevant product)

To Read all 192 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/4/2016 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the last product I will ever buy from Benefit. I have tried so many of their products and IMHO they have all been rubbish. I got this before Xmas on special offer and cannot use one of the products; they either don't show on my skin or don't suit me. As I said this is just my personal opinion but the pigmentation is non existent as well. I'm sticking to my Tarte and Mac blushers.

on 2/5/2016 6:52:00 PM

its pretty and gives you a nice glow all over would buy it again

on 9/29/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this blush, it's the only I use. I have fair/medium skin with red cheeks (so I usually shy away from using too much blusher). I find that this acts like a blush/bronzer/highlighter all in one! I've been using this for about 4 years and although it is expensive in Australia it lasts a long time and I will keep purchasing

I love Benefit blushes. They have amazing staying power, beautiful colors, cute and comfortable packaging. The only con: THE PRICE. For the same amount of money I'm very tempted to get NARS instead.
Anyway, I got Sugarbomb as a gift and I love it. It's peachy, it's glowy, looks "healthy" on my NW25 skin. I don't mind that it has a shine to it, but if you don't like that you can wear it at night. I think it's a safe bet, peachy blushes go with everything and this looks stunning on light to medium skin tones. Maybe on deeper skin tones this would look weird, like "is it a blush? is it a highlighter?" so I would try it on first if you have darker skin tones.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift for my birthday, so I wouldn't be able to comment on the price.

Unfortunately this just shows up as peachy-gold shimmer on my NC25 skin, which is nice if you want to look glowy, but this IS labelled as a "blush" which just isn't making me blushy.

It does have good staying power, stays on my skin for a good 6 hours.

I'll stick to my Nars blushes.

on 4/4/2015 3:15:00 PM

I like using this blush when I want a flush of colour but don't want to look obvious I'm wearing blush. The colours are beautiful and I usually hate colour wheels like this but Benefit did a good job as the colours really compliment each other. Not too shimmery but a healthy glow.

on 3/30/2015 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

very pretty sparkly peach - unfortunately i'm not the biggest fan of sparkles. peachy colors, however, are my favorite. lasts alright - definitely fades through the day and leaves behind some sparkles on my cheeks that look a little awkward.
i don't have the full size, i have the smaller size that came in the little sampler box with a blush, lip gloss, watts up, etc. and i hated how bulky the box was so i threw it out and now all i have is an awkward cardboard tray with my little pan of blush in it. there's no lid or anything. it's my own fault, but i really wish they had included some sort of lid for it.

on 3/22/2015 1:47:00 PM

My repeat buy "yes" is equivocal. This is not a bad product, but nor is it a must have. This is simply one of the products--BeneFit has many-- that look nicer in the package than they do on your face. This is a moderately shimmery, pale, neutral cheek color. The colours swirl together to make a beigey mauve. Not highly pigmented.

Popular Blush Products