BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

BeneFit Cosmetics Sugarbomb

on 11/1/2017 7:13:00 PM

I was a bit meh about this at first to be honest. It felt like there was not much colour pay-off at all. However people kept commenting that I looked lovely and had a real glow about me. I noticed in photos that you could in fact see a lovely peachy glow. I find this blush a bit strange in that it becomes more noticeable as the day wears on and it goes without saying that it has staying power. I use this as my everyday blush to give me a lovely healthy polished look. I don't think I would recommend for night out look.

on 5/14/2017 6:38:00 PM

The colour payoff of this is poor if you have fair-medium skin tone (like me) or darker. It does not show well that I might as well not apply blush at all.

on 8/7/2016 7:30:00 AM

Not pigmented enough? Too sheer? Or is it just not showing up on me because its summer and I have a slight tan? Either way...not impressing me. And I love subtle blushes...but like, you know, I want to see some kind of difference in the way I look after putting on makeup...especially when its this expensive. Actually I bought this half price ($20 CDN instead of the usual $40) at my local Shoppers where they seemed to be discounting all their Benefit products, not sure why. Anyway I bought this and the Karma one...and I already own Rockateur and Dandelion which I love...my advice buy either one of those over this. This goes on (me) as a subtle peachy bronzy highlight...which quickly dissolves into just...shine. Could be because of the heat of summer, sweating etc....will try again in fall/winter

Sugarbomb is a very good blush. Suits beautifully my pale skin (NC15), it has a sheen to it that is not discreet therefore I prefer to use at night or with a light hand in the mornings. It is pigmented, lasts forever and has a great staying power!
However, Benefit's packaging isn't great and the blush can accentuate large pores.

on 3/27/2016 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great product that works (for me) as a subtle blush and a highlighter in one. I would defo repurchase, although I do find that along with lipgloss this ia a product I have to top up after a few hours. It just may be a bit too subtle for those with darker skin, but if you don't mind touching up often then why not 💁🏻

One thing about benefit... The brushes they come with are slightly awful and become straggly/straw like, so to get the most of the product I would recommend investing in a good blush brush (or whatever brush for the relevant product)

on 3/4/2016 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the last product I will ever buy from Benefit. I have tried so many of their products and IMHO they have all been rubbish. I got this before Xmas on special offer and cannot use one of the products; they either don't show on my skin or don't suit me. As I said this is just my personal opinion but the pigmentation is non existent as well. I'm sticking to my Tarte and Mac blushers.

on 2/5/2016 6:52:00 PM

its pretty and gives you a nice glow all over would buy it again

on 9/29/2015 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this blush, it's the only I use. I have fair/medium skin with red cheeks (so I usually shy away from using too much blusher). I find that this acts like a blush/bronzer/highlighter all in one! I've been using this for about 4 years and although it is expensive in Australia it lasts a long time and I will keep purchasing

I love Benefit blushes. They have amazing staying power, beautiful colors, cute and comfortable packaging. The only con: THE PRICE. For the same amount of money I'm very tempted to get NARS instead.
Anyway, I got Sugarbomb as a gift and I love it. It's peachy, it's glowy, looks "healthy" on my NW25 skin. I don't mind that it has a shine to it, but if you don't like that you can wear it at night. I think it's a safe bet, peachy blushes go with everything and this looks stunning on light to medium skin tones. Maybe on deeper skin tones this would look weird, like "is it a blush? is it a highlighter?" so I would try it on first if you have darker skin tones.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this as a gift for my birthday, so I wouldn't be able to comment on the price.

Unfortunately this just shows up as peachy-gold shimmer on my NC25 skin, which is nice if you want to look glowy, but this IS labelled as a "blush" which just isn't making me blushy.

It does have good staying power, stays on my skin for a good 6 hours.

I'll stick to my Nars blushes.

Popular Blush Products