4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

A one coat wonder!! A fabulous polish when times are busy. OPI's Chick Flick is a dream polish. It's a dark, deep cherry cream which I find perfect for winter. It goes on smoothly, the opacity, depth of color is excellent. The brush is one of OPI's best, a flatter, wide brush. It self levels perfectly. I put a coat of Seche Vite on top when it was dry but tacky to give it a super glossy look. I have a lovely manicure in less than 10 minutes!!!

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

My all time favorite color red for pedicures. Not too bright, not too dark. Just perfect!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

4 years ago

My absolute best and favorite RED on my complexion hands down period and I'd kill for this shade in a lipstick! #TheEnd Color Reference: Tan/Golden/Yellow/Mildly Warm/Slightly Olive Foundation Shades: MAC - NC42/43/44 Bobbi Brown - Golden Natural/Golden Honey NARS - Stromboli & Tahoe mixed Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Crème - Bamboo Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo in Medium 62 Black Up Full Coverage Cream - #2 & #3 Alima W5/G6 mix (to help other ethnic/mixed/tan/Black girls negotiate the colors) with VERY yellow undertones.

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

A medium dark, slightly muted, cherry red creme. Good formula, easy application, good coverage. Nice polish, overall. Unfortunately, on my pale, cool-toned skin, this red is quite flat and uninteresting. It's not unflattering or bad, just very bleah. I don't really know how that works, because I wear reds all the time, but sometimes muted or greyed colours just seems to fall flat, and this, sadly, is one that does. Nice polish, as I said, but sadly not very interesting on me. I put this one in my give-away box.

About reviewer (302 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Other

6 years ago

I don't like the name. I would have named it, "This is my jam". Very jammy, plummy red. Tasteful. But a little bit dull somehow. I would like more red velvet and less bordeaux.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

7 years ago

This color didnt amaze me as i though it would. There is a hint of mauve i guess or a certain undertone that made me feel like old lady hands....it may be good for others...its just me.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I just picked this up a few days ago and have fallen in love. I've been wearing it for 3 days straight with seche vite and have had no chips. I own a few reds and none look like this. It's a deep cream red and only needs 1 coat in my opinion, but I apply 2. I really didn't think a red could stand out this much but it's gorgeous. As with all OPI's I love the fat brush. I would absolutely buy this again.

About reviewer (344 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

from

9 years ago

I love red nail polish, but rarely do they love my medium olive skin. Most reds are either too bright, too dark, too cool, too warm...too something! :/ But Chick Flick Cherry is the perfect red for me. It is a medium/dark red creme (not a vampy dark shade), that is slightly muted in tone. It's a very classy red shade that I tend to reach for more in Fall/Winter. If you have neutral olive skin that tends to wax and wane between looking cool beige toned on somedays, warmer golden toned on others, and just plain sallow on others -- try Chick Flick Cherry! So far, it's been great on me regardless of what tone of olive I am.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

It looks lovely on a pale skin. It has got a blue undertone but it doesn't turn out cold I could wear it more then one week in the summer without chipping at all ,even when my feet had got contact with a sand and a sea water everyday (i was wearing it with essie top coat over it).

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 years ago

I'm a huge red fan when it comes to nail polish and I have a very hard time finding ones that I love. Vodka and Caviar and Chick Flick Cherry are without a doubt my two favorites that I have come across so far. It's a bit darker, but still looks red which is what I love about it. Also it's a very flat red, no shimmer, which is also what I love about it. I'm only 20 but I don't go for glitter as I feel it's a bit too "look at me" for my taste, although I wish I could wear it. So, I go for flat colors, and this one is amazing. Strongly reccommend.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24