Uploaded by KateLausanne

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/21/2004

Gorgeous blue-based red that's guaranteed to earn you tons of compliments. Looks great on short or long nails.

About reviewer (638 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

Jul/21/2004

I agree with the other reviewers. This is the most neutral red I've ever used. I now bring my own bottle with me for pedicures in case they don't have it. I too, get lots of compliments on my toes when I'm wearing this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinDry

Jun/30/2004

I really like this for my pedicures, it's a nice red for sexy pedicures. I wear it when I want something more classic on my toes. p.s. men love red nails!

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jun/21/2004

A really great color! I have silver hair, hazel eyes, and fair skin but because this is blue based red it looks great on me. I always get compliments on it. However, I do feel OPI's line is pricey when compared to discount store brands but OPI does go on without streaking and does stay looking good for a long time. And I'd like to meet the person(s) responsible for naming their …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairSilver

May/25/2004

The only nail color I wear, besides OPI Red in Summer; perfect for shorter nails and toes and isn't too dark or red; has a nice blue undertone; always get compliments when I wear it and also the OPI Red!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination

Feb/07/2004

This is close to I'm Not Really A Waitress, without the sparkles. A perfect medium red with no orange tint at all.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Oct/08/2003

If you're looking for a red nail polish that is not too bright or too dark, then consider OPI's Cherry Chick Flick. I looked up www.opi.com to check out their assortment of colors. Their nail polish cost $6.50.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (87 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Sep/05/2003

My ABSOLUTE favourite OPI shade ever ! Gorgeous deep cherry red ! Looks fantastic on short fingernails, and lovely on toe nails.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

HairBrunette

fromemalc

Jul/16/2003

This is my new favorite red! It is a gorgeous blue red, sort of muted, without being dark enough to limit it to wintertime use. I love it!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (261 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jun/17/2003

My favorite favorite OPI color. I love painting my piggies red and this is the color I always reach for. Chick Flick Cherry is a bright true red - no pink, orange, coral, or anything else. Just a gorgeous red. On my toes, with a base and top coat, this has lastest 3-4 weeks without chipping. Will continue to repurchase. :-)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive