Uploaded by KateLausanne

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/04/2005

I love OPI polishes and usually go for the reds however this one didn't suit me at all. I have Asian skin and this colour just looked awful - cheap, bright and gaudy. I guess this makes sense as I know I suit cool tones to warm and this shade sure is that.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

fromCara_M

Sep/21/2005

I feel like a fifties starlet wearing this! Bright cherry red with a glossy creme finish. I get so many compliments while wearing this polish on my (short) fingernails!

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Sep/12/2005

Pretty creme red for toes, or tips if you're feeling bold. Very autumnal "brick" type red (personally, it reminds me of marinara sauce.) BTW, I strongly suspect some reviewers below have confused this with Cha-Ching Cherry, as it is in *no* way light, bright, pink, or tweenish.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age25-29

Mar/22/2005

This is my favorite pedicure color. If I get anything else, I like it for a few days, then I'm always sad I didn't get this one. Not at all orange-y or pink. Just straight-ahead bright red. There is no sparkle or shimmer.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

Jan/21/2005

A sparkling light red with pinky shimmer. Really bright and cute.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

Jan/06/2005

I love OPI reds (Waitress, Queens Nails), but whoa, not this one. It's a very light and bright red. On me it looks like a color that a 13 year old girl would wear--like a "My first pedicure!" red. Guess the name fits. Good quality polish, though.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry

EyesBlue

Dec/06/2004

Very pretty opaque red. A little lighter, less blue-based than Malaga Wine, but similar. NOT like I'm Not Really a Waitress without the shimmer.

About reviewer (318 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

3.0
fromexfai

Nov/10/2004

Like OPI, but not this color, way too dark on my pale skin. I can't say I agree that it's "I'm not really a waitress" red w/o the sparkles, it looks much darker to me.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

Sep/28/2004

This is a great get-you-noticed sexy pedicure color! But it's deep enough to looked refined. This will be perfect for the holidays!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jul/23/2004

Too bright red/pink for me (even after 3 coats in hopes it would 'darken'); otherwise, OPI's great!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age