Uploaded by KateLausanne

package quality

price range

Reviews

Oct/15/2008

This is the red that definitely looks expensive and I bet that lots of people agree with me on this. This is the red that will never go wrong. However, I feel it is more suitable for your toes than for finger nails...shrugz,,probably cos i prefer brighter reds for my little fingers. x=

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Sep/07/2008

In the bottle it looked like a very tarty cherry color, but it turned out to be a very nice deep red.

This is a PERFECT DUPE of St Petersburgundy. I compared them in white light, in direct sunlight, and in natural light. They are indistinguishable!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jun/02/2008

A beautiful very deep shade of red (slightly darker than Edin Burgundy). I love this color! I'm not really a fan of orangey-type reds and this is perfect for me. There's no orange to this shade at all :) It's a creme shade with no shimmer or frost. I think it dried in a reasonable amount of time.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

May/08/2008

Great red that goes with everything, and pretty chip-resistant to boot. It does remind me of a ripe cherry, and it's goofy but I feel cheery and happy when my nails are painted with this color.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Mar/28/2008

This is the first red polish I fell in love with. It is a clean, bright red creme--not too blue, not too orange. I prefer it for summer because it is on the brighter side of red (think rip strawberries). Yum!!!!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/25/2008

A nice, creamy red that's not OMFG RED. It's actually on the dark side of red and is nice and opaque. There isn't much to say about it, considering it's pretty basic. You can find it in grocery stores or K-Mart like I did for a good price.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Feb/12/2008

This is such a lovely red. Generally I'm drawn to shimmery polishes, but this creme is positively beautiful. 2 coats is great, 3 is better...such a smooth, non-streaky application. I'm neutral/slightly cool, very fair. It's deep, but not vampy or brownish. It's a perfect rich red. I'm a lover of reds so I'm not afraid of them, but IMO this is a great shade for …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (307 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

fromnic_b

Feb/04/2008

This and I'm Not Really A Waitress are the two reds I seem to reach for the most. This is a fun, clear, classy red...it looks great on me (waaay pale) and on my darker-skinned buds, too. It has as good a lasting power as any other OPI polish. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Aug/01/2007

I got my first manicure and pedicure recently for my wedding and this is the color I chose. I love the color, it's rich and bold without being "too much". Apparently this is more suited for cool skin, but on my light asian skin it actually looks really nice too (stila 20watts, loreal tru match W2).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

Jul/30/2007

I think this may have replaced Malaga Wine as my favorite red! Chick Flick Cherry is deep but vibrant red. Not too cool nor too warm against my neutral-warm complexion. I like wearing two coats on my toes for a deep glossy red that isn't quite vamp but still very sexy. I would imagine this shade would also look very sexy (but no trashy) on short fingernails. It's the basic red polish …Read more

About reviewer (1634 reviews)

Age