OPI in Senorita Rosalita (Uploaded by bebexlove)

4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

Aug/02/2013

OPI's Senorita Rose-Alita is a dusty fuchsia polish with a shimmery (but not frosty) finish. I would almost call this the pink cousin of OPI's Didgeridoo Your Nails. While Didgeridoo has warm, rosy red understones, Senorita has cool muted pink undertones. There is a gold flash seen in the bottle that doesn't seem to translate to the nail other than to tone down what might be a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Jun/02/2012

I love this colour. It is a beautiful shimmery mid-toned pink with gorgeous gold-flecks throughout it and good colour payoff with 2 coats. As per usual with OPI the packaging is spot on.... prefect brush that makes application a joy.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Aug/07/2011

I've used Senorita Rose-alita multiple times for pedicures and manicures. I like it best on fingers since I prefer very bright colors on toes. It applies beautifully and has a non-streaky, gold shimmer. You can get away with wearing this tone in the spring, summer, or fall. It's a great go-to color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

fromcavo

Jun/02/2011

I love this color and always get compliments when I wear it. It is a beautiful rose-fuchsia color with golden copper undertones; very flattering on my light/medium neutral skin tone. I will buy it again.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/05/2011

I like this color, as a matter of fact it's one of my favorite top 10 nail lacquer's for me. It's a medium pink shade with beautiful golden undertones that work well my dark skin. I would buy this again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/01/2010

I'm a sucker for unique colors and this is one unique nail polish color. I see it as a dark rose color with gorgeous gold and copper sheen that warms up my olive skin tone.

It applies smooth and opaque, one coat should be enough but two makes it look rich.

Only complaint is that this color chips in about two days but it could be due house chores ;)

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

3.0

May/23/2010

I saw this in one of the 'favorite nail polish' clips on YouTube and thought it had a very fun name and it looked pretty enough, especially with the description the girl provided for it. I saw it at Target and decided to pick it up since it looked gorgeous in the bottle as well. It's a rosy pink with kind of a frosty/shimmery gold dispersed throughout, so pretty. …Read more

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Feb/07/2010

I can't imagine this being a particularly unique colour (not many pinks are) but it's just so pretty on. It's a hot pink with a golden sheen. It's a perfect toe colour for me, and just makes me feel a little brighter and happier wearing it underneath all my heavy winter attire. It's one of those rare shades (for me anyway) that I am happy with just one coat of. It goes on …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (205 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

Aug/06/2009

A nice medium-toned, cool pink with a sheen to it (kinda pearly) but not a HG by any means. Looks well on my PPP skin and is easy to apply - no gloopies, no streakies.

About reviewer (2411 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Aug/06/2009

The color is a cool, frosty fuschia. I can wear many hot pinks, but this particlar shade was harsh looking on me. I tried looking at it in several kinds of lighting, but it was unflattering and unappealing no matter what. My skin tone is fairly warm/neutral and this made me look kind of pasty. I can't really comment on the quality of this polish because I removed it within a couple of days …Read more

About reviewer (176 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral