OPI Senorita Rose-alita

OPI Senorita Rose-alita

4.5

on 8/2/2013 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

OPI's Senorita Rose-Alita is a dusty fuchsia polish with a shimmery (but not frosty) finish. I would almost call this the pink cousin of OPI's Didgeridoo Your Nails. While Didgeridoo has warm, rosy red understones, Senorita has cool muted pink undertones. There is a gold flash seen in the bottle that doesn't seem to translate to the nail other than to tone down what might be a bright pink - the gold blends with the pink and keeps it from being too bright. I would almost consider this a cool-neutral "safe" polish. Application was very good with opacity at two coats and no streaking or pulling. I was able to get seven days of wear out of this mani with Seche Vite over the top. I'm not sure that this will be a color I will gravitate toward often but I definitely would wear/buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this colour. It is a beautiful shimmery mid-toned pink with gorgeous gold-flecks throughout it and good colour payoff with 2 coats. As per usual with OPI the packaging is spot on.... prefect brush that makes application a joy.

on 8/7/2011 11:45:00 AM

I've used Senorita Rose-alita multiple times for pedicures and manicures. I like it best on fingers since I prefer very bright colors on toes. It applies beautifully and has a non-streaky, gold shimmer. You can get away with wearing this tone in the spring, summer, or fall. It's a great go-to color.

on 6/2/2011 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I love this color and always get compliments when I wear it. It is a beautiful rose-fuchsia color with golden copper undertones; very flattering on my light/medium neutral skin tone. I will buy it again.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I like this color, as a matter of fact it's one of my favorite top 10 nail lacquer's for me. It's a medium pink shade with beautiful golden undertones that work well my dark skin. I would buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I'm a sucker for unique colors and this is one unique nail polish color. I see it as a dark rose color with gorgeous gold and copper sheen that warms up my olive skin tone.

It applies smooth and opaque, one coat should be enough but two makes it look rich.

Only complaint is that this color chips in about two days but it could be due house chores ;)

I saw this in one of the 'favorite nail polish' clips on YouTube and thought it had a very fun name and it looked pretty enough, especially with the description the girl provided for it. I saw it at Target and decided to pick it up since it looked gorgeous in the bottle as well. It's a rosy pink with kind of a frosty/shimmery gold dispersed throughout, so pretty.

Unfortunately on the nails the gold shimmer, which attracted me to it in the first place, is really not that noticeable. There's nothing THAT unique to this color, there are so many rosy pinks out there, this is just another one. Plus I don't think I like the finish of it too much, maybe it's too shimmery (I guess I prefer creme finishes) but it just reminds me of high school or middle school or one of those, nothing I feel classy with when I put it on.

Don't get me wrong, it's a perfectly decent color, not offensive at all but also nothing special...it IS a nice color...just like every other rosy pink out there. Probably not worth shelling out OPI cost for.

I have only worn this once on my toes, when I wear this more I will update on this if I think my review was off (maybe the gold is more noticeable on fingers??). That being said, I probably won't be tempted to wear this again for quite awhile since I have other shades that I much prefer to this. Still love the name though. :)

on 2/7/2010 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I can't imagine this being a particularly unique colour (not many pinks are) but it's just so pretty on. It's a hot pink with a golden sheen. It's a perfect toe colour for me, and just makes me feel a little brighter and happier wearing it underneath all my heavy winter attire. It's one of those rare shades (for me anyway) that I am happy with just one coat of. It goes on entirely opaque and lasts forever with a good top coat.

on 8/6/2009 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A nice medium-toned, cool pink with a sheen to it (kinda pearly) but not a HG by any means. Looks well on my PPP skin and is easy to apply - no gloopies, no streakies.

on 8/6/2009 1:42:00 PM

The color is a cool, frosty fuschia. I can wear many hot pinks, but this particlar shade was harsh looking on me. I tried looking at it in several kinds of lighting, but it was unflattering and unappealing no matter what. My skin tone is fairly warm/neutral and this made me look kind of pasty. I can't really comment on the quality of this polish because I removed it within a couple of days, but generally OPI polishes have good lasting power.

Popular Polishes