Melvita Shea Butters

No Image

4.7

on 3/14/2012 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This review is for the Melvita Soft Shea with Orange Essence. It is a soft, spreadable shea butter that is so rich and creamy. I massage it all over my feet after a shower and then put on socks. My feet look so good and are so soft! I know it's tough to wear socks in the summer, but when the warm weather rolls around this treatment will make my feet look amazing in sandles.

I tried the product in my hair and was less excited about the results. It is a fantastic product for skin, though. Probably wonderful on dry patches like elbows, knees, ankles. And the best foot cream ever!

on 7/27/2011 6:58:00 PM

THis is a review for the organic shea butter. I use it as a hand cream after washing. It's greasy, but it does the job. I like that it comes in a tin. I used every glob of it!

on 12/9/2009 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Shea butters moisturize and protect even the driest and most sensitive of skins. I decided to get this for dry areas like elbows etc. I have actually just been using it as a lip balm. The scent and taste remind me of a creamsicle. YUM!! I have to get the Lavendar one soon. These are a MUST!!!!

Popular Face Skincare Products