Johnson & Johnson Johnson's Softwash 2-in-1 Shower and Shave

No Image

1.5

on 5/3/2010 2:31:00 PM

I usually use the yellow version of the shower gel. I bought this because it was $3 cheaper in a discount store. It must have a speck of aloe in it because it completely dried out my skin and made it flakey. I don't even want to use it to shave. It doesn't smell nice like the other ones either. Stick with the yellow or pink bottle.

This is the softwash in the blue bottle and cap. Wow! This stuff is thick! I almost had a hernia trying to squeeze the product out. Then its this big gooey globey mucus like snot wad on my bath puff. It doesn't spread and the glob falls off and gets stuck in my shower drain-eww. You actually have to rub it together in your hands to disperse it enough to shave with, in the meantime your trying not to upchuck in the shower thinking your shaving with snot. Good luck with that.
The good news is it does make a fine shaving snot...but hair conditioner will do the trick too. The scent is generic and doesnt stay. My skin didnt feel bad coming out of my adventure shower. Overall absolutely horrid...but the color of the bottle matched my trash can ok.