L'Occitane Repairing Serum for Dry & Damaged Hair

No Image

4.2

on 11/27/2013 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Fantastic product! Previously i was using Redken hair serum and it just made my hair limpy. So i was hesitant to try this. But the counter lady (but i got this during my trip to Tokyo. The spore counter lady will never be bothered to even greet me!) was kind and applied some on my hair and taught me how to correctly apply the product. I was impressed becoz it instantly made my hair soft and shiny! It's one of my best buys!

on 8/29/2013 9:00:00 AM

Love love love love it!!! My hair becomes soft, smooth and shiny after using this. This product makes me fall in love with my hair again.

Too much artificial fragrance which smells bad. It doesn't do anything for the frizz. It makes my hair a little stornger but I have to use about 7 pumps on my hair which is medium length.
I'll prob buy Citrus & Neroli Detangler next instead.

This is an excellent serum that doesn't contain silicones. It doesn't weigh down my fine long hair and is easily absorbed when I massage it into my damp hair. Combats dryness, gives shine and my hair is much more manageable. Totally recommend this leave-in!!!

on 12/6/2009 4:32:00 AM

I love all the repairing line! The Shampoo is really good, the mask is probably the best i have tried in my life(sorry Kerastase) and this serum is really nice. It des not weight my hair down and smells great...As for repairing, i need to see, i have got in only couple of days ago. So far so good...