no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/26/2011

I wanted a little volume at my roots for when I do braids or pigtails. It serves it purpose and keeps my roots looking more fluffy, less little house on the prairie. I get my roots damp, work it it into the roots, lift and blow dry, then fluff. It does not give you 'mega volume', but it will give you a little lift.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Jul/28/2010

I'm reviewing one that comes in a little round bottle with a little trigger spray.

i bought this at the dollar store.

this made my bangs so limp and greasy, its just UGH!
it smells okay and the little bottle it comes in is quite cute. But this just sucked

BLEHH

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

from4tee1

May/04/2010

I didn't really want big hair, I just wanted a little lift at the roots. That is just what I got w/ this. The big plus w/ this thick, gel-like spray volumizer is that I can target only my roots and if I use a small amount, only underneath my hair and then blow dry, I can get just the look I wanted with minimal effort. The clean, fresh smell is amazing to me! Every time I turn my head I …Read more

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/03/2010

i wouldn't say that this is the worse volumizer, but it certainly isn't the best. i use it only when i have time because it really isn't a necessity to me. i spray to my roots and blow dry the areas sprayed. it can be sprayed on wet or dry hair. it is visibly lifted but nothing dramatic. i don't spray too much because the product itself is thick and you'll end up having …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0
fromAprilH

Mar/24/2010

This is the worst volumizing spray I have ever used. I couldn't get any volume whatsoever out of it. It's not sticky, but it doesn't do anything. It's about as useful as spraying scented water on your hair.

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/16/2010

this doesnt do much in terms of volume, but it's a great hairspray for curling my straight hair. i apply it after curling to set and it works great. my curls stay "tight" longer than using many other hair sprays. i actually havent tried to volumize my hair using this hair spray, but it works well actually holding a curl and not feeling sticky/tacky...

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

Jan/09/2010

This is OK. I normally use this when my hair is damp and blowdry but I always find that it doesnt last long at all. So I re-apply during the day on dry hair...I think it's too much of a pain just to get volume with this. I like Pantenes volumizing spray much better. Also, if you spray too much it gets your hair hard and eventually kinda greasy :/. Wouldnt buy again.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure